Week 9 not so good

platinumbabe

Well little sad face this morning , but I know I havent been 100% this week with family visiting and easter , Ive stayed the same no weight off .
I know its down to me and will be turning it round this week as I have a holiday in less than 2 weeks and a wedding in 3 weeks so need to stay on track.So this week I will be committed 100%

It must be horrible when you work so hard all week only to find you have stayed the same weight, thankfully its not happened to me yet but im sure it will, however just look at your results to date and that should be motivation enough to keep you going and reach your goal. Good luck for next week..

Oh what a shame but head down and keep going. You will be rewarded with a lose showing on that scales next week. Xx

Well done at least it was a STS and not a gain, good luck for thee next two weeks :)

Thanks guys for all your support , took my eye of the ball for a while with family visiting but back on it now 100% had two good days now and will be busy now until weekend so dont see a problem for the rest of the week

Back