Week 9 Weigh in results

LizzMB

WILL be Slim!
only 3lbs off this week but i know its a weight loss i would have jumped up and down about with WW....cant help feeling disapointed...not becuase its "only" 3lbs, but i feel fat, have quit smoking and just needed a pick-me-up this week to keep me smiley!

Now i'm all grumpy and i know its insane and i am so fortunate for the losses i have had....just hating that bloated feeling at the moment and the nicotine withdrawal is putting me right on edge....

So, 52lbs in 9 weeks (AMAZING!!!) and lighter than i was when i lost weight last year....so there are certainly things to be grateful for! :)

Hope everyone is having a good day....you can all call me Eeyore for the day! :) lol
xxxx

Lizz, hon,
Your losses have been unbelievable.. they really have....... 3 lbs is an amzing loss in one week...You should be so proud of yourself..
52 lbs in 9 weeks is absolutely fantastic and you should be so happy with that hon!!! Well done on quitting smoking, you need to come round and help my DH is supposed to be quitting but it hasnt happened..
Hon your doing fantastic so keep smiling xxxx

I know when you're used to bigger losses having a slightly smaller one can be so gutting :( but honestly it's still a good loss and I'm sure you'll start to feel better once you get ahold of the dreaded nicotine cravings. Good luck for next week!

3lbs is still a good loss, don't be disheartened you've done so well in 9 weeks! xxx

Yeah 3lb is still good. Why not have a nice long soak in the tub later, pamper yourself a bit, you'll feel better tomorrow!!

thanks ladies! not being grumpy now....see other post! but thank you loads for your support
xxxx

Ive been losing 3 lbs for the last 2 weeks but been really pleased!! lol

Enjoy the fact its coming OFF rather than ON!!

XX

I think 3 lb is brill. I'd be really happy to lose 2 or 3lb a week. Well done for stopping smoking. I did it about 6 years ago; it reminds me of doing CD- same feelings. But they will pass.

I lost 3lb on my week 9 too, every other week appart from the first two I have lost 4lb each week. I was a bit gutted too because I had planned a 4lb loss as I had done everything the same as all the other previous weeks but I did have TOTM to blame I suppose, I am looking for a much bigger loss next week.

Keep going though, you are doing fantastically well!

52 lbs in 9 weeks? WOW!! you are fantastic. I know it must be hard with giving up smoking but try not to let that get you down. 3 lbs is really very good. The consistancy is what you want. and your getting it!! WELL DONE

Back