Week 9 weigh in

Kay

Gold Member
Oh well another week another disappointment :(

I lost 2.5lb. I know a loss is a loss and all that but I could lose that whilst on a healthy eating plan. I have checked and I am in ketosis, I have been 100% TFR. I am starting to lose heart. I have decided that I will try one more week and see what happens, partly because it's a lot of extra money a week when the results are not happening for me. The silly thing is I have done lipotrim before so in my heart of hearts I know it works. I'm just having a little trouble keeping the faith ;) ( probably lose half a stone next week now I have moaned)
Rant over :D

Other people cheat and still lose more than me?? what's that all about? :sigh:

Rant definitely over now ;)

Hey Kay don't lose heart, (although thats easier said then done). I was thinking exactly the same as you after my weigh in this week but like you I've been on it before and know it works. Fingers crossed for a better loss next week. :)

Also when other people cheat I'm sure it catches up with them the following week!

I know you are right Teerdrop :D I shouldn't let it get to me. I will battle on with it. I am sure that I will have a better loss next week. Maybe I should take some of my own advice lol ;)

Actually thinking about it I did lose 4.5lb last week making 7lb in a fortnight.....why the hell am I whinging ? :D

Well done Kay you smashed your may challenge target huni!! Half a stone in two weeks is amazing :)

I get where you're coming from Kay but you are still heading in the right direction and it does all count. You are in the routine now so even if you did switch to another diet there's no saying you would find it easier than LT. The good weekly WIs really do help with the mental side of it but I think you should try to look at the bigger picture now you are so far along and have lost so much already. The weeklies are for the beginners, you're a pro and its now the 11st you need to focus on - less than 2st to go. I hope you do get a bumper week just for that mental lift but don't get too disheartened.

Maybe the amount of time you've spent at 100% should be your new focus and in my book that counts for an awful lot and says an lot about YOU too. I know there are a lot of slip-ups going on in other threads lately and on the face of it people are getting away with them but, in the long term, I'm not so sure they are. The only way to diet is to stick to it properly until you reach your goal and if you can't do that properly then I really would have my reservations about maintaining it when you are given a free role afterwards.

Hang in there and fingers crossed. :)

I've just checked Kay - the average female heart only weighs 8-10oz so there's not much point losing it. Besides, it would make staying alive difficult and I doubt you'd make it to the next weigh-in anyway.

Hope that helps. :D

I wasn't able to weigh in at my first consultation (too heavy for their scales) - but I'm looking forward to my 'first' weigh in on Monday in another leading pharmacy lol :D

I've just checked Kay - the average female heart only weighs 8-10oz so there's not much point losing it. Besides, it would make staying alive difficult and I doubt you'd make it to the next weigh-in anyway.

Hope that helps. :D

Pmsl, In that case MrC I will hang on to it for now :heartpump: it might come in handy ;)

Kay, as you say, 1/2 stone in 2 weeks is really good and spot on for what LT says you will loose. Other people who cheat, and yes I mean me, do loose out in the long run asquite often they end up giving up sooner. Keep it up, maybe miss a weigh in so you just get the bi-weekly figure to avoid loosing heart?

Other people who cheat, and yes I mean me, do loose out in the long run asquite often they end up giving up sooner.

Cheat, Cheat, Cheat, Cheat . . .! ! ! :D

How are you patches - I thought you'd left us. Are your stats right that you only have 1lb left to go? That's great if you have.

Kay, I know how disappointed you were and I've also seen you encouraging and congratulating other people on their weight loss too. That's great from you and it shows just how determined and lovely you are. I really do hope you get a bumper week soon.

Keep it going.

Kay, as you say, 1/2 stone in 2 weeks is really good and spot on for what LT says you will loose. Other people who cheat, and yes I mean me, do loose out in the long run asquite often they end up giving up sooner. Keep it up, maybe miss a weigh in so you just get the bi-weekly figure to avoid loosing heart?

Thanks Patches ;) I'm feeling much more positive now. Just a flaky moment I think lol. Not bad a suppose, first one in 9 weeks. I am over it now. You have done well and nearly at your target. You must be chuffed :D

Cheat, Cheat, Cheat, Cheat . . .! ! ! :D

How are you patches - I thought you'd left us. Are your stats right that you only have 1lb left to go? That's great if you have.

Kay, I know how disappointed you were and I've also seen you encouraging and congratulating other people on their weight loss too. That's great from you and it shows just how determined and lovely you are. I really do hope you get a bumper week soon.

Keep it going.

Thanks MrC I am feeling more positive now. I had family over yesterday and my sister in law told me to get over myself (she is also on Lipotrim) lol. As long as I lose about a stone a month I suppose that it doesn't matter what weekly numbers come out :D Thanks for your kind words.

Back