Week 9 weigh in

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by rolo, 13 March 2008 Social URL.

1. rolo

rolo Full Member

I lost half a measly pound, I am gutted. I tried so hard this week. I did go slightly over my sins monday and yesterday but I thought seeing as I'd had a couple of days of no sins it would even out. Apart from that the only thing I have done differently is have all my healthy extras.

I'm going to try exercising this week and cutting down on the a healthy extra but if I only get a small loss or a gain I'm going to be so disappointed and probably give in. I really didn't think weight loss would tail off now especially as I still have so much to lose. Guess I'm going to be a fat cow forever.

Roz x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fatfighter

fatfighter wannabe yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(17.94%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Roz its still a loss - your're doing so well, you can't give up now! You'll be getting your stone award next week then the motivation will carry you through. You CAN do it!

4. SkinnyMalink

SkinnyMalink Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Roz what are you talking about?! Measure out half a pound of flour and feel the weight of it, that's how much fat has left your body this week!

5. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Diet:
    SW
    I have to agree with skinnymalink! you have done well,there will be times where you are up and down, i put on a pound last week and i had a loss this week!
    Try not to cut out the HE's i really dont think it would make that much of a difference BUT do drink loads and loads of water, it has helped me that last week.
    Write a diary and use a magnet to stick it to the fridge. The best advice i have had from this site is to plan you menu for the next day, either on paper or in your head.......allow yourself your syns, HE's and free foods and you will feel more in control and you can be sure to lose weight next week.

Chin up now, and post your daily menus on site, im sure there will be loads of us who can advise you or maybe pick up where you maybe making a mistake (if you are)

Take care hun and good luck this week and keep at it
    Ruthy xx

6. Ju1979

Ju1979 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.09%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    Hey Roz, don't give up now, you are doing so well, keep going and you will get there. You've already lost so much on this diet, so there's no reason why you won't go on to lose all that you aim to. :vibes: and :patback:

Ju

7. rolo

rolo Full Member

Thanks everyone, I have been drinking 3 litres of water a day so thought that would have helped. I do also write down everything I eat but I'll start posting them on here too.

Roz x

8. skinnymonkey1day

skinnymonkey1day Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    KEEP IT UP

Keep It Up Roz Think Of The March Challenge. You Doing Great ,x;)

9. StephCracknell

StephCracknell Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.2%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro points
    Aw sweetie you aren't a fat cow!!!! Don't say that, you may have hit a bit of a plateau, as alot of folks do while your body adjusts. A bit of exercise regularly does wonders to kick your metabolism back into shape as well so it certainly can't hurt! I started last sunday really getting back into exercise, I will let you know how I get on at my next weigh in as well. Don't give up!

xxx

10. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    you are all doing very well,keep it up x

11. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Diet:
    SW
    Exercise more hun......ive ahem...exercised 3 times this week;) and lost 3 1/2lbs.
    I always do when i do "that"......... scarifices you make to lose weight.....i dont know!
    Ruthy xxx

12. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Diet:
    SW
    I take it no has read the last post......i wanted to know if anyone else has noticed the same ;)

13. Bumpy0

Bumpy0 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(12.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I try and walk more now, school runs and that, but i do notice if i haven't walked i get grumpy!

14. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I know that I need to exercise more so....... I bought a trampette - thought that would make me exercise more - nope! then we bought a nintendo wii with wii sports, mario and sonic, sports game pack etc - did that inspire me to exercise - nope! So we've just spent £400 on a gorgeous 8 week old chocolate Labrador puppy - now I have no excuses to exercise - once he's had his injections I'll have to walk him!! drastic I know he he!! xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.