Week 9 weigh in

rolo

I lost half a measly pound, I am gutted. I tried so hard this week. I did go slightly over my sins monday and yesterday but I thought seeing as I'd had a couple of days of no sins it would even out. Apart from that the only thing I have done differently is have all my healthy extras.

I'm going to try exercising this week and cutting down on the a healthy extra but if I only get a small loss or a gain I'm going to be so disappointed and probably give in. I really didn't think weight loss would tail off now especially as I still have so much to lose. Guess I'm going to be a fat cow forever.

Roz x

Roz its still a loss - your're doing so well, you can't give up now! You'll be getting your stone award next week then the motivation will carry you through. You CAN do it!

I have to agree with skinnymalink! you have done well,there will be times where you are up and down, i put on a pound last week and i had a loss this week!
Try not to cut out the HE's i really dont think it would make that much of a difference BUT do drink loads and loads of water, it has helped me that last week.
Write a diary and use a magnet to stick it to the fridge. The best advice i have had from this site is to plan you menu for the next day, either on paper or in your head.......allow yourself your syns, HE's and free foods and you will feel more in control and you can be sure to lose weight next week.

Chin up now, and post your daily menus on site, im sure there will be loads of us who can advise you or maybe pick up where you maybe making a mistake (if you are)

Take care hun and good luck this week and keep at it
Ruthy xx

Hey Roz, don't give up now, you are doing so well, keep going and you will get there. You've already lost so much on this diet, so there's no reason why you won't go on to lose all that you aim to. :vibes: and :patback:

Ju

Aw sweetie you aren't a fat cow!!!! Don't say that, you may have hit a bit of a plateau, as alot of folks do while your body adjusts. A bit of exercise regularly does wonders to kick your metabolism back into shape as well so it certainly can't hurt! I started last sunday really getting back into exercise, I will let you know how I get on at my next weigh in as well. Don't give up!

xxx

you are all doing very well,keep it up x

Exercise more hun......ive ahem...exercised 3 times this week;) and lost 3 1/2lbs.
I always do when i do "that"......... scarifices you make to lose weight.....i dont know!
Ruthy xxx

I take it no has read the last post......i wanted to know if anyone else has noticed the same ;)

I try and walk more now, school runs and that, but i do notice if i haven't walked i get grumpy!

I know that I need to exercise more so....... I bought a trampette - thought that would make me exercise more - nope! then we bought a nintendo wii with wii sports, mario and sonic, sports game pack etc - did that inspire me to exercise - nope! So we've just spent £400 on a gorgeous 8 week old chocolate Labrador puppy - now I have no excuses to exercise - once he's had his injections I'll have to walk him!! drastic I know he he!! xxx

Back