Week 9 WI - Mixed Feelings!

MummyEm

Slowly but surely!
Hi All

I am so so so happy I lost 6lbs this week! But I only have 6 more days on TFR :cry: I am going on holiday and wanted to refeed for that, and have decided to join WW when I get back as I dont have much left to loose and need some serious toning! lol

I will miss the comfort of this diet and all you lovely people but I will be around for awhile yet :p

Congratulations on a fab loss & getting into the 12s...well done you!!! Caz xx

Well done!! I've just bought some new gym stuff, (size 14, yea!!) as I need to tone up my remaining wobbly bits too! Good luck on the rest of your journey, hun.

what a great loss hun!!, how much more are you looking to loose, if you dont mind me asking?, you'll still ba able to come on here i'm sure keep us posted on how your doing, good luck with the next 6 days xx

Thank you everyone :) x

what a great loss hun!!, how much more are you looking to loose, if you dont mind me asking?, you'll still ba able to come on here i'm sure keep us posted on how your doing, good luck with the next 6 days xx

I want to get to 12 stone or just below I know to some thats still overweight but to be honest im happy as I am now I like my curves :p

Well done, you have done amazingly well on LT, your losses are great!

ah mummyem dont goooooooooo!!! lol

Freaking well done on your 6lb loss! Fantastic :)

Hope you have a nice holiday and im sure you are going to do great on ww :D

Well done Emma, you have done so well on this. Good luck with the refeeding and have a fantastic holiday, you deserve it!

Em you've done so well, another great loss and you look fantastic :) you'll drop whatever you want to now on ww with no problem i bet! Have a brill hol xx

My goodness that's a fabulous loss! Did you do anything different this week?? You seem to have a FAB loss every 4th week ... how weird is that?

Your whole journey has been a great success, well done you! xx

Wow Em you have done sooo well!! Just looked at your pics and you look amazing...totally different!!! Have a lovely hol and most of all make sure you hang around on here!! x

My goodness that's a fabulous loss! Did you do anything different this week?? You seem to have a FAB loss every 4th week ... how weird is that?

Your whole journey has been a great success, well done you! xx

Its weird I always have a good loss after my TOTM lol I have them bad but they are obviously helping so im not going to complain lol

Its weird I always have a good loss after my TOTM lol I have them bad but they are obviously helping so im not going to complain lol

Mixed blessing for me not having them any more then ... ;) xx

well done. Enjoy your holiday and good luck with WW. x

Back