Week 9 WI

Karazykat07

Silver Member
I have gained 1lb this week and as daft as it sounds i am delighted with it!!
I've been having major problems with this and it resulted in me not going to my WI last week so i didn't have enough shakes.
I fully expected a much bigger gain and it really was a major boost to get the result i did.
Had a long chat with my pharmacist and she has suggested i go back to having shakes only and not have the flapjack at lunchtimes. She thinks maybe it's triggering something and making me feel like i am allowed to eat. I've only started having such a nightmare since i started having them....it's worth a try!
Anyway, i am gonna work my butt off this week to try and lose 5 lbs next Friday and finally hit the 3 stone loss than i seem to have mentally blocked somehow xx

Am glad it was only the 1lb for u. Fingers crossed the shakes only this week will help. U are really close to the 3st lost mark, come on u can do it! :) x

Mmmm? I have ordered some of the flapjacks for next week, I'm hoping my brain does't think it's going back to eating

Totally agree. When I did this first time round I flew through 2 weeks on shakes, then carried on cambridge to have the yummy bars and not only was it my lowest loss, but I struggled to stay focused the whole week, I went straight back to shakes only xx

1lb up is not too bad, time to forget about that and focus on the week ahead hun. Your doing great so far so keep up the good work and i know you will succeed xx :)

Good luck hope u achieve the 3 stone mark! U can do it! :)

You must have been eating well to only gain 1lb. Anyway, glad you're getting back on track. Isn't it funny how we unconsciously seem to sabotage ourselves when we can finally see ourselves achieving our goals. Lots and lots of luck.

Back