Week 9 wi

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jabbathehut, 25 August 2008 Social URL.

1. jabbathehut

jabbathehut This is the last time!!

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I had to use my scales as CDC is away this week and next, and mine always weigh 3lbs less than hers. Bearing this in mind, mine said 14.3, so add on the 3lbs difference, I am 14.6, so that's a loss of 4lbs this week....obviously not an exact weigh in, but as good as I can do. Slightly disappointed that I am still not in ketosis, despite SS since Thursday...either that or I have some dodgy ketostix!!
    Was aiming to be 14 stone for when hubby returned but am not too bothered, might be able to find a way to work the extra 6lbs off ;):p:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    4lbs is bloomin marvellous hun, well done and enjoy working of those other few lbs ;):D

xx

4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Well done on your 4lb off this week!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

5. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    well done hunni.xx

6. jabbathehut

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks. I had such a bad day yesterday, I was SO hungry, it literally took my breath away. I had to really fight against eating. Today, I am not hungry, but still had to persuade my mind that I didn't want/need/require a McDonalds, though sitting watch my son eat his happy meal was somewhat torturous!
    I was due on my period last Monday, it still hasn't arrived and my tummy feels quite bloated. I really wish it would come right now, sods law isn't it that the one time I want it to come it doesn't!

7. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Well done, 4 lbs is fab

xx

8. perseph0ne

perseph0ne Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Well done. Your husband is going to be so surprised when he sees you - such a huge difference.:)

(Remember 4lb a week is a stone a month..... it all adds up:))

9. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Fantastic loss, well done. I bet you can't wait for your hubby to come home so you can show him what you've lost and work off a few more pounds! Enjoy!!
    x

10. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

well done hun :) :) and woohoo on resisting mac e d's!!

11. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    4lbs is brilliant well done!!!

12. KBQueen

KBQueen Yummy Mummy in the making

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(13.66%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done for losing 4lbs and well done for resisting McDonalds...dont think I could! ;)

13. jabbathehut

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Trust me, it was NOt an easy battle to resist the McD's...went in and vowed I wouldn't eat. Stood in queue and saw the chicken gourmet looking all yummy. Saw you got a free glass if you went large. Mouth started dribbling a bit. Asked my son (4) if he thought I should eat one and he said no. That did it! Ordered his happy meal, and a water for me, then he seemed to take forever to eat...torture :(

I am proud of myself though, all I kept thinking was that if I am gonna have a meal or 2 when hubby is home, what harm could it do to have that McD's....and that train of thought led me to weigh 17 bloody stone in the first place! I am NEVER going back to how I was, I have made a promise to myself and my body that I will no longer use food to fill a void in my life, and my poor 30 year old body won't have to carry around the weight of a 5 year old child when it shouldn't have to!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.