Week 9 wi

jabbathehut

This is the last time!!
I had to use my scales as CDC is away this week and next, and mine always weigh 3lbs less than hers. Bearing this in mind, mine said 14.3, so add on the 3lbs difference, I am 14.6, so that's a loss of 4lbs this week....obviously not an exact weigh in, but as good as I can do. Slightly disappointed that I am still not in ketosis, despite SS since Thursday...either that or I have some dodgy ketostix!!
Was aiming to be 14 stone for when hubby returned but am not too bothered, might be able to find a way to work the extra 6lbs off ;):p:D

4lbs is bloomin marvellous hun, well done and enjoy working of those other few lbs ;):D

xx

well done hunni.xx

Thanks. I had such a bad day yesterday, I was SO hungry, it literally took my breath away. I had to really fight against eating. Today, I am not hungry, but still had to persuade my mind that I didn't want/need/require a McDonalds, though sitting watch my son eat his happy meal was somewhat torturous!
I was due on my period last Monday, it still hasn't arrived and my tummy feels quite bloated. I really wish it would come right now, sods law isn't it that the one time I want it to come it doesn't!

Well done, 4 lbs is fab

xx

Well done. Your husband is going to be so surprised when he sees you - such a huge difference.:)

(Remember 4lb a week is a stone a month..... it all adds up:))

Fantastic loss, well done. I bet you can't wait for your hubby to come home so you can show him what you've lost and work off a few more pounds! Enjoy!!
x

Well done for losing 4lbs and well done for resisting McDonalds...dont think I could! ;)

Trust me, it was NOt an easy battle to resist the McD's...went in and vowed I wouldn't eat. Stood in queue and saw the chicken gourmet looking all yummy. Saw you got a free glass if you went large. Mouth started dribbling a bit. Asked my son (4) if he thought I should eat one and he said no. That did it! Ordered his happy meal, and a water for me, then he seemed to take forever to eat...torture :(

I am proud of myself though, all I kept thinking was that if I am gonna have a meal or 2 when hubby is home, what harm could it do to have that McD's....and that train of thought led me to weigh 17 bloody stone in the first place! I am NEVER going back to how I was, I have made a promise to myself and my body that I will no longer use food to fill a void in my life, and my poor 30 year old body won't have to carry around the weight of a 5 year old child when it shouldn't have to!

Back