Week 9 WI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

That's fantastic! Well done you, keep up the good work cos you are doing great!!

Brilliant! just keep us all posted and motivated, wont you!

summergurl;14500[COLOR=black said:
12]Just been for my 9th weigh in and i've lost 4lbs! :)[/COLOR]

Have now lost 3st 2lbs in 9 weeks! I feel freaking fantastic!!

:bliss:

And so you should!! Well done! x

Thanks guys :)

This forum keeps me motivated so if i am keeping others motivated - great :) hehe

Well done chick!! Brill loss :D xx

Thanks lou :) x

SuperSummerGirl:) Well done hun that is soooo fantastic. Well done..keep up the good work. xxxx

Well dobe SG thats brill! This diet is soo exciting to see how were all gonna look at the end! Did you bake those muffins this week? x

summergurl you look fabulous. good going on your most recent loss. I didnt see this thread till now(sorry it is late);)

Well done Summergurl. You are just the inspiration I need at the minute.

Thanks Everyone!! :)

Well dobe SG thats brill! This diet is soo exciting to see how were all gonna look at the end! Did you bake those muffins this week? x

Yes i did!!! lol I added choc chips and chopped hazelnuts (and sprinkled some on top) and my family and bf LOVED them! Me gma even said the actual muffin was lighter and better than the ones in the shop! So cheers! :D:D

well done you!!!

:D Well done you are right to feel chuffed. Fantastic loss and you are remaining so determined, though with that loss there is no point in going off the rails.:553:

Exactly matronix! Thanks :)

Well done, that's brilliant! xx

That is so inspiring. you have to treat yourself for that ! clothes, make-up,a good book whatever,you have done fantastic

Back