Week Five WI

Discussion in 'CD Weekly Weigh In' started by Nette, 27 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Nette

Nette Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan SS+
    Had my 5th weigh in tonight and lost another measley 2lbs!!! Really just 2lbs with the amount of calories I've had this week?! I know from everyone elses comments it's quite common to have a slow few weeks, but it not fair!!!!!!!!!!

Ok moan over, just have to get on with the next week x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. poppygreendog

poppygreendog Silver Member

2lb off better than 2lb on sweetie :) - I know it feels unfair sometimes but its all contributing to goal (hark at me, I'll be falling off again next week no doubt). Well done you its still a loss - PGD x

4. lizalexander

lizalexander Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    I know its really frustrating - I 've just had wk 5 weigh in as well - and I've had two really low weeks on wk2 & wk4 - but week 5 picked up for me. Keep going, the scale numbers have to catch up eventually, as you said when the calories are so low you just have to lose weight ! Keep glugging the water and fingers crossed for next week

5. Nette

Nette Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan SS+
    Thanks Ladies. I keep telling myself it must have something to do with our bodies adjusting to very low amount of calories and not wanting to let go of the weight. Gonna keep chipping away! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.