• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week Five WI

Nette

S: 15st2lb G: 11st0lb
Had my 5th weigh in tonight and lost another measley 2lbs!!! Really just 2lbs with the amount of calories I've had this week?! I know from everyone elses comments it's quite common to have a slow few weeks, but it not fair!!!!!!!!!!

Ok moan over, just have to get on with the next week x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
2lb off better than 2lb on sweetie :) - I know it feels unfair sometimes but its all contributing to goal (hark at me, I'll be falling off again next week no doubt). Well done you its still a loss - PGD x

S: 19st1.5lb C: 19st1.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 44.5 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I know its really frustrating - I 've just had wk 5 weigh in as well - and I've had two really low weeks on wk2 & wk4 - but week 5 picked up for me. Keep going, the scale numbers have to catch up eventually, as you said when the calories are so low you just have to lose weight ! Keep glugging the water and fingers crossed for next week

Nette

S: 15st2lb G: 11st0lb
Thanks Ladies. I keep telling myself it must have something to do with our bodies adjusting to very low amount of calories and not wanting to let go of the weight. Gonna keep chipping away! xx