Week four but still so hungry! ?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Redrachelj, 4 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Redrachelj

Redrachelj Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Afternoon all, I'm a long time lurker but first time poster on this forum - so hi all, and thanks for all the words of wisdom that I've been reading so far. I'm on week 4 of Lipotrim and, whilst chuffed with 19lbs loss so far, cant believe how very very hungry I am all the time! It got so bad last night that when I was making OH's sandwiches I popped a slice of cheese in my mouth (chewed it then spat it out) :rolleyes: I thought that by now my hanger pangs would have disappeared and the mysterious energy would have arrived but I'm shattered and very hungry - anyone else having this trouble?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. John F

John F Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(10.11%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Rachel,
    Check your ketone levels. That's the first thing. The ketones are what should keep you from feeling hunger pangs.

Second, are you drinking enough water? Many people find it difficult to manage the minimum of 2 litres a day. But water is another thing which helps manage the appetite.

Lastly, and I only mention this because you mentioned the cheese. Have you cheated at all in the last 4 weeks? At all? Anything, no matter how small or irrelevant you think it might have been? Because anything other than the approved dietary food/drink can make life difficult for you.

4. Redrachelj

Redrachelj Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi John,

I can honestly say that I have been angelic so far on this diet - zero food seems to be the only way forward for me - cant be trusted with all that portion control thingimy stuff. Water may be an issue - but only becaue I have an hour and halfs drive to work and back and 2 litres of water makes itself known! I try to top up at night before bed and will drink 3 pints or so having had a litre during the day plus a couple coffees......

5. YumyMumy

YumyMumy Crawling to the finish!

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yea hun Ive done 6 weeks in the past I totally know the feeling! just keep doing whatever has got you this far. Try guzzling water fast when you feel hungry, this helps a little for me, or like others said split one shake maybe? I make my shakes up with 400mls of water as I find them too sweet, this may help if you try that possibly? wsell done so far xx

6. John F

John F Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(10.11%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Rachel, chances are it's the water then. It should really be consumed throughout the day, though yes that means more frequent trips to the loo.

The driving seems to be the culprit there, from what you tell us. The only thing I could say would be, changing your drinking habits (and finding a rest-stop on your route) would help deal with the hunger pangs. Is it worth your while to make that adjustment? Only you can judge, based on how much those pangs bother you, versus how much of a hassle it is to find a rest-stop to/from work.

7. Yorkshire Adam

Yorkshire Adam Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(27.78%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    i would space the shakes out through the day as has been said

also get the water spread throughout the day and hopefully it will help you out

8. miss_unknown

miss_unknown Banned

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet, what diet?
    exactly what kirsty said or else fill up on water, it normally keeps the hunger pangs at bay

9. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Black coffee and water is whats getting me through!!

10. rosiered

rosiered Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    This is a great thread because I am also in my fourth week and the hunger pangs from the first week seem to have come back with a vengence! Oh well I'll just go and have another drink of the good stuff!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.