Week four but still so hungry! ?

Afternoon all, I'm a long time lurker but first time poster on this forum - so hi all, and thanks for all the words of wisdom that I've been reading so far. I'm on week 4 of Lipotrim and, whilst chuffed with 19lbs loss so far, cant believe how very very hungry I am all the time! It got so bad last night that when I was making OH's sandwiches I popped a slice of cheese in my mouth (chewed it then spat it out) :rolleyes: I thought that by now my hanger pangs would have disappeared and the mysterious energy would have arrived but I'm shattered and very hungry - anyone else having this trouble?

Hi Rachel,
Check your ketone levels. That's the first thing. The ketones are what should keep you from feeling hunger pangs.

Second, are you drinking enough water? Many people find it difficult to manage the minimum of 2 litres a day. But water is another thing which helps manage the appetite.

Lastly, and I only mention this because you mentioned the cheese. Have you cheated at all in the last 4 weeks? At all? Anything, no matter how small or irrelevant you think it might have been? Because anything other than the approved dietary food/drink can make life difficult for you.

Hi John,

I can honestly say that I have been angelic so far on this diet - zero food seems to be the only way forward for me - cant be trusted with all that portion control thingimy stuff. Water may be an issue - but only becaue I have an hour and halfs drive to work and back and 2 litres of water makes itself known! I try to top up at night before bed and will drink 3 pints or so having had a litre during the day plus a couple coffees......

Yea hun Ive done 6 weeks in the past I totally know the feeling! just keep doing whatever has got you this far. Try guzzling water fast when you feel hungry, this helps a little for me, or like others said split one shake maybe? I make my shakes up with 400mls of water as I find them too sweet, this may help if you try that possibly? wsell done so far xx

Rachel, chances are it's the water then. It should really be consumed throughout the day, though yes that means more frequent trips to the loo.

The driving seems to be the culprit there, from what you tell us. The only thing I could say would be, changing your drinking habits (and finding a rest-stop on your route) would help deal with the hunger pangs. Is it worth your while to make that adjustment? Only you can judge, based on how much those pangs bother you, versus how much of a hassle it is to find a rest-stop to/from work.

i would space the shakes out through the day as has been said

also get the water spread throughout the day and hopefully it will help you out

Hi hun,

Try splitting ur shakes throughout the day in stead of three have 6 small ones :)

x

exactly what kirsty said or else fill up on water, it normally keeps the hunger pangs at bay

Back