Week i weigh in

2hourglass

Silver Member
Wooo hooo lost 10 lbs - i'm really pleased with that, I am heavy though so must bear that in mind - hoping for another 5 next week 0- good luck to everyone else :D:D:D:D:D

Off to take the dog for a walk, the sun is shining (yes in Manchester) and for once in quite a while i'm happy:cool:

Last edited:
Well Done 2hour!

Have you a target weight in mind?

Or are you just taking small steps towards one?

Really pleased for you!:):):):):):):):)

Congratulations! thats fantastic
Lea x

10lbs thats great well done xxx

Congrats, well done, 10lbs is great!

Great loss well done xxx

Well Done 2hour!

Have you a target weight in mind?

Or are you just taking small steps towards one?

Really pleased for you!:):):):):):):):)

Thanks BF
I am heavy for a little un 5ft 4 (just) I hide it quite well so people are often amazed when I mention how much I 'have' to lose - I would really love to be about 9 1/2 stone which would keep me a D/DD boobs but a realistic maintainable weight for me is 10 1/2 ( I still look ok 12/14 in clothes so on todays weight and target of 10 1/2 would mean another 4 st 7lbs ( oh god, how did I get this fat !!!:eek:

Im going for the max each month, hopefully 20 lbs - we'll see, I know the body slows when it's getting used to losing so exercise is my next step, we have a proper rowing machine which is great for all round fitness:p

WELL DONE YOU!!!!!!!Fantastic loss, heres to wk 2 x

Great Loss! Well done and you are over the worst of it now! Keep going and the lbs will keep flying off!

What a fantastic start, well done, keep it up and your goal will fly to you sooner!!!
T x

well done hun, great start woohoo :party0011::party0011::party0011:

Wooo hooo lost 10 lbs - i'm really pleased with that, I am heavy though so must bear that in mind - hoping for another 5 next week 0- good luck to everyone else :D:D:D:D:D

Off to take the dog for a walk, the sun is shining (yes in Manchester) and for once in quite a while i'm happy:cool:
Well done hun what a fab starting loss..and OMG YES sun in Manchester!!!?!?! What's going on

Fab loss 2hour....well done..keep it up!!

That's fantastic news, well done.

x

Fandablous!! xx

Thanks for all your support - it has been tough, one minute you think you've cracked it and the next thing you want to rip an ice cream out of a small childs hand - or is it just me !!!!

Excellent result!! I didnt realise that you were on your first week!!! :) Def gets easier in week 2... enjoy xox

Well done honey great loss xxx

Back