Week off work...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by PlymouthCaz, 9 October 2010 Social URL.

1. PlymouthCaz

PlymouthCaz Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.95%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I've just had a week off work and I must say that it has been so incredibly difficult to stick to the TFR.

My routine is totally blown because I've slept later in the mornings meaning I don't have my shake 'til around 10am which has then thrown the rest of my shakes out of sync.

I've always struggled with drinking enough water at weekends and this week has been like one long weekend. Usually, because I'm doing alot of travelling between offices at the moment, I've generally drunk a litre and a half before I've even got to the office. This week I've struggled just to drink a litre all day!!!

I've also found that because I've been decorating and running around 'til late in the evening I've been missing my last shake of the day!! Is it ok to drink the shakes really late in the evening (10pm'ish?). I don't know why but I don't like drinking them any later than say 7pm'ish.

I can't wait to get back to work so that I can get back into my routine!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I have my shakes at all different times hun.. I try to have them at about the same time but contrary to popular belief.. I do have a life!!! lol
    I have also been known to actually miss one completely (i am not condoning this, just being honest)..
    Whatever has been done is over now hun, but i am sure you will be ok, and at least you can now get back into your old routine x x

4. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - at home
    I'm doing all about w8 and I try to have my last shake at 10 pm - so that I am not going to bed hungry. I have breakfast porridge at 10 am ish lunch soup at 2 ish and evening 'meal' at 6 ish. I seem to be losing so I'm happy with that.

5. PlymouthCaz

PlymouthCaz Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.95%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks Ladies... I'll bear this in mind next weekend.

6. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    Hey love - am from plymouth too! :)

Try not to miss shakes - your body needs everything in them for the day. Its fine to have the shakes whenever you like - you can have all 3 in one go if you like :giggle: Fit the shakes around your day like you would meals and just adjust the times if you get up later etc :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.