Week one done!

ThinLizzy

Wants to be a yummy mummy
Hi All

I promise I wont do a separate thread every week for what I have lost, but thought I would this week as its the first week!!
Well since yesterday I have gone up a pound again....
Soooo for the first week, my weigh in result is that I have lost 4lbs....prob not quite as much as I had hoped for, but better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick!!
Thanks all for your help over my first week, and onwards and downwards now!!

LOL, Lizzy, we are all scaleaholics at heart, it took me a long time in maint to break myself of that habbit.

Well done on the 4lb as well love.

Ive waited 5 mins and weighed again and now I am down another 1.5 lbs, which is 1/4lb less than yesterday, so I am gonna go with that one and say I have lost 5.5lb in the first week!! xx

LOL 1.5 lbs in 5 mins, that is a rate of weight loss I would love to have!

Well done Lizzy, that's a good first week chuck.

Nooooo Lizzy. If you weigh again in an hour you'll probably be 2lbs up. LOL.

Well done on whatever loss you decide on!! :D:D

Well done Lizzy :D

Well done on the loss! I am a complete scale-aholic! Its the first thing I do every morning, my husband thinks I am a right nutter!

Lol i dont have any scales at home only at work and I always weigh as soon as I get there .

Everybody laughs at me running across to the other office to pounce on the scales as soon as I walk in.

I'm a complete weighaholic though. I dont work wednesdays or weekends and I get very twitchy on those days cos I cant weigh lol :D:D

Well done Lizzy!!

I'm a scaleaholic too, i'm not even on plan yet but im weighing most mornings to see how much i've put on lol.

Breaking the scale habit is tough but wise. How often have we got on and read a number that made us feel utterly downcast? And not long afterwards, still feeling rotten - cheated?

Once a week is much better. I tend to weigh once a fortnight.

Well done on your losses - it's great to see another happy Atkineer!

Back