WEEK ONE DONE :)

vicky25

Had my first WI yesterday. Lost 8 pounds :). 2 inches off waist, 2 inches off hips and 2 inches off thighs. So happy and feeling great not even thinking about food.

SW 12st 1lb
Week one 11st 7lb
Goal weight 9st

Hi Vicky

Had my first WI yesterday. Lost 8 pounds :). 2 inches off waist, 2 inches off hips and 2 inches off thighs. So happy and feeling great not even thinking about food.

SW 12st 1lb
Week one 11st 7lb
Goal weight 9st

Well done Vicky. You will be feeling really good at the moment. Keep it up and have a good second week as well.:)

That's good chick. U love this forum it really helps and keeps me motivated. I feel so different already and cnt believe I'm in a size 12 dress after a week :). U still feeling ok? Xx

Well done :) I had the same loss as you yeaterday, my constant showed me the 2 inches where my stomach was last week and it's mental what a difference the small amount has made. Keep up the good work :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

this makes me very happy :) not only happy for you..but the fact that in only 1 week the change both mentally and physically :) well done!

Well done you are all doing fantastic keep it up!

I have just completed day 2 and finding it quite easy! I an giving up my social life fie a while so i am focused! But Would love any tips or suggestings anyone has cx

Hi everyone. Just to let you know that I made my target weight at this week's weigh-in. :happy036:

I'm so pleased, and hope my good news spurs you on to your own goals. And don't laugh, the group have nominated me for the Miss Slinky contest. :eek: I will have to change my profile pic in the near future, as soon as I have time.

Good luck everyone. I know you can all do it. :heartpump:

Soapy xxx

Back