Week one loss for 17 stoner!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mitten, 16 September 2008 Social URL.

1. mitten

mitten The old me is coming back

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi Guys,

I am a massive 17 stone and wondering what the average losses are for someone starting at 17 stone on the button on Sole Source? I am starting tomorrow and urgently need inspiration and hope to get me through the first week!:break_diet:

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    I was 16st 1lb when I started and i lost 6lb the 1st week, the losses vary so much for 1st week some people lose 14lb some 7lb some 3lb, stick to your shakes and drink loads of water and you will do brill, good luck.xx

4. eatlessweighless

eatlessweighless Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.78%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    I was 15 stone 13 lb when I started and I lost 8lb in the first week. I think it all depends on whether you have cut out carbs completely in the run up to the diet, as this makes your first week weight loss smaller.

Good luck and whatever the first weeks weight loss is, its all heading in the right direction!

Theresa x

5. kazza55

kazza55 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I started at 17st 1lb and lost 9lbs in my first week. That was with Lipotrim but it works just the same

6. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I was 17 stone exact and lost 9lbs my first week, but it really does vary from person to person

7. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.32%)
    Diet:
    cd
    hi i was 14 st 8 and lost 10lbs in first week x

8. smurf

smurf Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(29.69%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet.
    hi i started at 16st 6lb and lost 12 1/4lb my first week! good luck and drink plenty of water.xx

9. minime

minime Gold Member

I was 13.11 when first SS'd and lost 11lb in first week, like the others said drink plenty.

10. BREN

BREN is going to loose!

Start Weight:
    83kg
    Current Weight:
    80.8kg
    Goal Weight:
    72kg
    Lost(%):
    2.2kg(2.68%)
    Diet:
    CALORIE COUNTING :)
    Day 5 for me and first WI on Thursday. First time on CD will let you know of my loss!

Good luck at being a BIG LOSER (of fat that is)!

Bren
    XX

11. jabbathehut

jabbathehut This is the last time!!

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I was 17.3 and lost 11lbs in my first week.

12. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

I once did sole source ... no cheats and I was 18St at the time. I lost 13Ibs.

Drink plenty of water..!

13. Shadaca

Shadaca Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    I was 18 and a half and I lost 9lbs.

It depends on so many things, everyone is different.

14. ghdgirl

ghdgirl Full Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi, I started at 17 st and lost 10 pounds x

15. mitten

mitten The old me is coming back

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Thanks so much guys - this has given me huge inspiration.
    I have a checkered history with TFR diets - went from 13 stone to 10 with Lipotrim 2 years ago, piled it all back on. Then went on Cambridge Diet last year and got back to 12 stone for my wedding. That was a year ago and am totally out of control since then - have hit an all time record height of 17 stone now and words cannot describe the self loathing and disgust i feel at myself.
    I am going on holidays to America in 2 weeks time and i started a healthy eating regime last xmas to be a slim size 12 before i went. Got down to 14 and a half stone before loosing the plot totallyand escalating to my current mass. I have 2 weeks before and i reckon with SS i could have a stone gone - still massive but not as massive.
    Girls, i wake every morning and i can't believe what i have let happened, i feel like i am living a nightmare and i don't know how to get out of it. I am huge, uncomfortable, sweaty, wearing massive clothes, unfit and hideous. I am only married a year to a fabulous man, have a great job and have it all ahead of myself - why am i ruining my life with this flab?

16. Scarlett

Scarlett Full Member

Hey Mitten

I read your post thinking it was me!!! I am on restart of CD after getting from 15 stone to 11 last year, and now at an all time high of 17 stone :(. So I can totally empathise with where you are coming from. I used to walk round feeling like a joke, that people who formerly complimented by loss must be thinking I'm a failure.The reality is that once you get back on track (I'm at end of day 5) you will start to feel better and more positive about the future, and your weight loss. With CD you know within 3-4 weeks a stone WILL be gone, and that if you stick to it- it works. Don't beat yourself up about your gain, try to learn from it and move forward thinking positive thoughts. Since restarting I have treated myself to long baths with candles and bodylotion etc. I truly believe if you can start looking after yourself physically your mental outlook lifts up too.

Good luck with your journey

x

sue121 likes this.
  17. Snowbaby

Snowbaby Wants to shed pounds more

I was a little heavier than you and I lost 9lb the first week - good luck :)

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. sue121

sue121 always lurkin around!

Diet:
    cambridge
    hi mitten and welcome ..much the same as scarlett has just said (im on day 2 of restart) i lost 5 stones 3 years ago with atkins and put it all back and a couple more:cry:my own stupid fault.i reached an all time high of 16.10 :( and im well embarassed about it.this diet is fantastic and will work 4 u its impossible not 2 if you stick to it.not saying its a walk in the park but keep drinking the water thats a defo must and the gr8 people on here really help.. always keep your eye on your goal and good luck xx

20. Angela1

Angela1 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.53%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers PP
    Mitten, I read your very brave post about how you feel. It could just as easily have been mine. The support here is as good as the diet if you ask me and there is always someone here to encourage and read and listen and empathise and kick me/ us all into action. Take a look at the photo slide shows and you will realise that it is possible. Get yourself a 'ticker' and watch your ticker move. Go for it girl.

21. bikini

bikini Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    i lost 12lbs in my first week!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.