Week one! Major bloating

Lucy19899

Hi guys

I’ve just completed week one total solution on exante and have lost 6lbs I was kinda expecting more for the first week looking at people’s threads.

im past the hunger stage but from about two days ago I am really really bloated.. I’m going to the toliet less than usual which I know is normal when less food but I’m not constipated just incredibly bloated.

I don’t know if this is going to effect my losses and it’d quite painful does anyone have any tips.. green tea isn’t working .

thanks

Hi guys

I’ve just completed week one total solution on exante and have lost 6lbs I was kinda expecting more for the first week looking at people’s threads.

The bloating shouldn't affect losses, as you're still eating the same amount. It'll all come off at the end of the day. (it can't not with such a large calorie deficit. ) it should settle with time - one has suddenly changed diet to one with different macros, and therefore your body is going to have to get used to it. I'd suggest either eating slower, or splitting the meals into smaller portions, especially if using bars.

Finally, first week losses are usually determined by the start weight of the dieter, and not always the diet itself. It usually also includes water loss from the stored glycogen in the liver, and not everyone has the same fuel 'storage' when we started. 6lb - nearly half a stone in a week??! Brilliant :) Those with smaller losses don't always shout about it, but you might have a better 2nd week than someone else. Unfortunately we're not machines, and losses can get incredibly random... However you're doing good. :)

Just a teaspoon or you may never leave the toilet lol, use a blender though as it can go really gloopy xx good luck x and it won't effect ketosis xx

The bloating shouldn't affect losses, as you're still eating the same amount. It'll all come off at the end of the day. (it can't not with such a large calorie deficit. ) it should settle with time - one has suddenly changed diet to one with different macros, and therefore your body is going to have to get used to it. I'd suggest either eating slower, or splitting the meals into smaller portions, especially if using bars.

Finally, first week losses are usually determined by the start weight of the dieter, and not always the diet itself. It usually also includes water loss from the stored glycogen in the liver, and not everyone has the same fuel 'storage' when we started. 6lb - nearly half a stone in a week??! Brilliant :) Those with smaller losses don't always shout about it, but you might have a better 2nd week than someone else. Unfortunately we're not machines, and losses can get incredibly random... However you're doing good. :)
Thanks I know 6lb
Just a teaspoon or you may never leave the toilet lol, use a blender though as it can go really gloopy xx good luck x and it won't effect ketosis xx

Thank you.. I’m going to get some. Do you have the 200cal meal in the evening. I have mine at 9/9.30 as I get hungry most In the evening and have my lunch around 2 and breakfast at 11. Not sure if I am having my eve meal too late ?

I have been swapping between Keto and Lipotrim, at the moment I am back on Lipotrim and just have the 3 shakes a day, drink between 3 to 5 ltr of water a day. You will settle in and find what works for you best hun. xx

Back