week one over

padbear

Hi guys,
Just finished my first week. Aiming for 10 so after a week I feel I'm on my way better now.

I only got a 8lb weightloss, which I thought a little disappointing for W1 but still at least it's a start and i was drinking alot in the week prior so may have lost some water retention early.

I think for me day 4/5 was the toughest. Yesterday I was out sailing for the day so quite occupied and despite being near people eating I found it the easiest. Fascinating that in ketosis or whatever state we're in I have no real temptation to eat much at all.

I've started on a week off to help but thinking it might be easier back at work next week esp with the gym being downstairs.

I'm very glad I found this forum - it's a great place to read up on things and hear of other people's experiences to help with motivation and some cameraderie in the journey. I wouldn't be one for a weekly weigh in and talks on nutrition at LL so this is ideal!

cheers
P

I think you've done really well padbear, i'm glad i found this site too it's really great to catch up with people on their journey. I agree day 4/5 was the worst, i'm officially on day 6 so looking forward to sunday morning and seeing the scales a bit lighter.

Have a great day

BF

Well done 8lb is a great start.

thanks all! :D
Another day nearly over now too!
P

8lbs is a fantastic loss for week 1. well done.

Thats an amazing amount of weight to lose in a week!! Well done you x

Back