Step 1 Sole Source Week one weigh in on SS

Hi All :)

Right Emma please check out the diet I'm moving over to Slim & Save, they've even got a section on this site. With slim and save they've got a huge variety of food packs, spag bol, chilli!! And you can have veg and protein (protein depending what plan you go on). It looks fab I can't wait to start :) check out the recipe page, what people can do with their allowance. That way you'll be having a 'meal'. Just promise you'll check it out?

Kitty, I'm glad Exante is working for you, I did consider it, but I opted for S&S. I've been naughty with the scales, I've been on them every day this week! My husband has finally put them in his car (because I asked him to take them away) so I won't be weighing myself now until Friday morning :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Emma is you asking about S&S on the Facebook group? It's just there is an Emma asking about it, who is currently on CWP? How are you today? How's everyone? I still going strong, I think I'm mentally in the zone (thankfully) I can't wait to my change over tomorrow :)

Hi Yazz,

Good luck with the weight in tomorrow.

I'm all talk I am. I still get tempted by the scales every morning. But, we are going away on Friday night and won't be back until late Monday, so that's that. I'm taking my shakes and bars with me, and will have some protein so that I'm not anti-soical meal time. I do hope I stick with the plan.

Hi Kitty,

I'm seriously obsessed, I'm missing the scales like crazy!! But I've only got to wait until tomorrow morning and then I'll know. It's my wedding anniversary tomorrow, and my husband arranged for us to go out for a meal!! STRESS!!! So I'm planning on having a steak, with salad (no tomatoes) and stick to water, so hopefully I won't knock myself out of ketosis, but not the best start to moving over :( I'm determined not to eat/drink anything else though :)

Hope you have a lovely weekend away x

Hiya yeah it is me!! Be friend me!! I've looked into it an from what I can see its about the same? I get discount from my neighbour for Cambridge they are 1.75 so not sure if its cheaper for me an those meals like spag Bol look like dog food to me lol x

Haha @ dog food! It does a bit (not tried it yet) but most people seem to like it?? I was only thinking if your really missing out on 'eating' it was worth a try. It's my wedding anniversary today, and we're going out for a meal! Yes I can do that, I'm having a small steak and salad. I put everything I plan on eating today on my menu planner (S&S website) and it says I'll still be in ketosis but over my cals, but that doesn't bother me for a one off! Look what I had for a mid morning snack today....... (Babybel instead of milk allowance) yummy :)

Attachments

• image-3674059977.jpg
    image-3674059977.jpg
    535.9 KB · Views: 81
How's everybody doing? I'm still going strong, absolutely loving S&S! It doesn't feel like a diet, let alone a VLCD! Here's a picture of my tea last night, it was gorgeous! Swede chips, mild curry meal pack (S&S) with added boiled eggs!

Attachments

• image-1813231881.jpg
    image-1813231881.jpg
    564 KB · Views: 76
Hi Yazz, Emma,

Glad the S&S is working out for you. Perhaps I'll give it a go once I'm off my Exante.
Happy anniversary by the way :) Hope the dinner went okay and that you stuck to the plan.

I was away for the weekend, went on Friday and came back last night. And I didn't cheat too much. I ate salad and protein with my packs/shakes etc and stayed in ketosis. Have even lost 2 lbs over the weekend and it broke me off the need to be on the scales. Was so happy to check today to see if I'd stayed on track though.

Will try to now resist weighting myself again for a few days at least :)

Back on total or sole source today. Finding myself hungry, but it is manageable.

Hi Yazz, all,

Not heard from you in a while? All okay? Still on plan?

Back