Week one weigh in

SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive lost 10llbs this week- blimey thats a major boost for my first week on exante .

Well pleased and hoping for 3llb loss next week.

HAppy sunshiny day!

Well done. I have just completed my first week too and am really pleased with my loss! I absolutely love this diet!

Wow congrats to everyone.. I'm new to exante and loss 5 pounds ths week so I'm very happy with the results.. I will admit it was as struggle the first week with the headaches and everywhere I looked it seemed as if cupcakes and pizza was calling my name.. I know I don't have much more to lose around 15 pounds so I know the weight loss will not be so much this week, but I'm determined to stick to it until I'm at my goal weight and move on to maintenance in the correct way.. I know I can't go back to eating like I did before.. I'm new here so I'm hoping this board will give me the strenght and courage and of course meeting new friends

Welcome Hershey, that's a great loss too. There's loads of support here, it's a really good forum, and always helps to know there are other people here who understand what you're going through. Good luck :)

Well done, thats a fantastic result :)

hey cybill and starlight thanks for the support. I was very happy to see those 5 lb gone, lord knows it was hard the first week but I see now that I'm starting to get the hang of it but it definitely is determination with soooo much tempation around :eek:... you both are doing very well with your weight loss and it does give me that push to see that I'm not alone

Well done - that's a fab loss

xxx

Well done! what a great loss!

That's a great loss..... you'll find all the support you need on here for sure....... it won't always be easy but boy, the results are worth it :)

wow namaste you've lost 7 pounds congrats to you too :D... shrug it off def gets the big prize with 10 pounds great job !!!!!

It's definitely not easy but like you said it'll be worth it in the end.. now heading into week 2 and I just hope to lose at least 3 pounds don't want to set ,myself up for a 5 pound loss every week.. good luck this week everyone

Back