Week One .. Well Done Me!

yehhaw for the size 12 x

Well Done gal!!

We getting there missy! x

Saturdays are Fatterdays for me...

Need to change WI day from a Monday so weighed in this morning and only 5 days in .. 1lb loss woop woop, so I am allowing Saturdays as a whatever day... if I want it I have it... If I dont then I wont.. all about choices.. but today I have wanted it :p but I about to go on Wii fit :cool:

love the slogan saturday is fatterday, i feel like all my days are fatterdays lol x

Sundays are fundays!!

Today I have been wearing a hi-vis vest and walking the streets with H's cadet marching band.... had a fab lie in... and food has been great!! :D

Went on the Wii yesterday and it informed me I had lost 3lbs sice last going on, so am loving the Wii more than my scales ;)

Am about to check out the Active Coach which is a new one out on the Wii and shall report tomorrow :D

Hope you are all good :cool: xx

Oh yh let us know bout active!!

glad yoyu had a gd day :)
xx

yer let us know. i cant wait to see what mondya, tuesday etc etc are going to be x

how do you drink that much water.... I always find it so difficult

Monday is "well done day" Today I have been super fab!! I have been on the phones at work and have managed not to cock up!!! yay !! Food has been good too.. needed to drink a bit more water today.. but all in all a good day.. Have just eaten a mackerel salad which was blooming scrummy.. Shall let it go down and will do some yoga on the Wii Fit .. I manage to drink the amount of water by filling up a 1 and half litre bottle with water and just keep it on the go :D

Tuesday is "Amuse day"

Haha today was the boss's birthday and last week he was in the local paper as he scores for a local cricket team.. was a particularly unflattering photo.. so Emski being Emski I blew it up to A3 size and made him into a few paperchains... we then decorated his office with them!!! He has been on holiday for a week and first day back today!! Luckily he saw the funny side and even presented us with some irish cream toffees.. and yes i had ONE !! which is good for me cos they were YUMMY!!! :D

Today has been another good food day but no exercise as have been too busy (have volunteered to help out our local hospice sponsored walk and we had the briefing tonight) anyhoo pjs are calling and about to watch a movie with DA... so
Emski over and out for now xxx

ps yoga on the Wii was very cool!!! :cool:

Wednesday is " Friends day"

Today I have bumped into a friend in town who REALLY needed to let off some steam about her boss etc.. then another friend emailed about arrangements for saturday (we having a bbq) then another friend text about Friday.. and then another about Butlins in Nov.. So have been busy with arrangements and social gatherings

Oh have also done 30 mins on Active coach on the Wii :banana dancer:which I must say I wish I had gotten this months ago.. its bloody marvellous.. been out for coffee with DA:candledinner: .. and been to work .. :zz:phew ..

The film last night was Stepbrothers.. had its moments!! :D

Thursday was " Blurgghhhs day"

Didnt sleep well on wednesday night and when i did sleep I had some really weird dreams..so was feeling like poo yesterday.. my eyes were all bluurrggghh and I was sooooo tired.. :nightf:
food was good though, although no exercise, just a hot bath, trashy mag and bed.

Friday is "why? day" :confused:

Great all week.. then 3 pieces of white bread toast and butter.. a penguin and 3 digestives!!!! Not a major issue but WHY??? Arrgghhh ..oh well onward and upwards!! or downwards hopefully.. WI tomorrow AM :D

Good Luck with ya WI huni How ya do?
x

well done :)
xxxxx

brillo pads, well done you, heres to another loss next week x

Well today is "Fatterday" !!

Am writing under the influence of a few sociable V & C s.. have had a bbq for a friends birthday!! It been a fab night.. back on plan tomorrow!! Hope you all having an amazing weekend..

I lost touch with a friend of mine that I have known for 26 years.. she ffound me today on facebook.., bloody brilliant.. emski over and definately out for the count zzzzzz xxxx

wheres the latest update then - roger that! over and out xxx

Time to Climb Back On The Wagon

Its me! Back .. Bigger than last time you dropped by.. too many cakes etc..

So Im back on the wagon as from tomorrow .. wish me luck !!!:D

Weighed in this morning and nearly back to last years starting weight.. sigh!!! I worked hard to achieve the loss and have let it all creep back SOAB!! Anyway I have to stop treating cakes and chocolate as my best buds cos all they do is stop me wearing the clothes I love and feeling sexy.. If they were a person I would not allow such a distructive person in my life.. so why food like this??

So come on in fresh fruit and veg.. welcome back.. oh and cooker?? remember me??

yes back on track to Slimsville as from NOW !!! (well this morning actually) woo woo!!!!

Back