Week One WI

Morning :D

I think the face thing stems from the fact that it is the first place that weight is lost from and perhaps the most noticeable at a glance. Plus, it's probably a shock to some when they start seeing your cheek bones :p

How's it going today?

I seem to be suffering evening temptation and need to find myself something to do to distract myself - or possibly I need to add in more fruit during the day as I'm getting really hungry (proper hunger) come five o'clockish.

thats wot I gonna do, add more fruit in so I stop nibbling. Went blackberry picking with my daughter yesterday that was good. She really enjoyed it and the fruit weren't bad.

got to get my head in gear or I will not do it, in the cant be bothered stage at the mo, but feeling trousers getting tighter... eeekkkk

Morning girls !! I am also finding it harder this time - but I am not eating enough fruit nor drinking enough water. I had a good day yesterday but ruined it with a couple of alcoholic beverages in the evening ! However my weight is static this morning - so hopefully no harm done - It is carnival week here also I am on hols from work so we always drink a bit more - as friends over, bbq's etc!!

Morning girls !! I am also finding it harder this time - but I am not eating enough fruit nor drinking enough water. I had a good day yesterday but ruined it with a couple of alcoholic beverages in the evening ! However my weight is static this morning - so hopefully no harm done - It is carnival week here also I am on hols from work so we always drink a bit more - as friends over, bbq's etc!!

sounds fun.. we don't have anything. No carnivals going on. Never mind.

you have a great time.

Only 0.5 lb this week :mad:,however it's still in the right direction!Hope everyone else is well,and staying positive x

That's still half a mug of fat gone - imagine half a mug of butter, eeek!

Congrats :D

Hopefully things will be better next week.

Well done JC.....any weightloss is still a loss :D you are doing great!!

xx

Thanks girls, Not sure about tomorrow's wi as I've been rather naughty :eek:. Its my birthday on Monday too and I'm going out to dinner twice in the next week.Will keep focused on the rest of the days xx

well dont be too hard on yourself cos after all it will be your birthday! No way can I diet on my birthday lol especially with having dinners out and the choccies :) but im sure you will be sensible ;)

Enjoy your birthday when it comes!

xxx

Good luck with WI - hopefully you will be surprised.

There are two days I plan to celebrate and let loose and that's 1. My birthday and 2. Christmas Day. I figure two days isn't so bad. Problem arises with the temptation of other's people's birthdays and Christmas parties. They soon mount up hehe!

well done JC :D

xxx

Fab! Well Done! x

Thanks girls. Went a bit haywire last night with food and drinks (cocktails)with some girly friends.Also going out tonight with hubby for some birthday tapas so not sure what this week's result will show.Still will get back on track soon :D x

Back