Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Week one

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by miniminsme, 24 March 2010 Social URL.

1. miniminsme

miniminsme Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.23%)
    Diet:
    LT
    So beyond excited. I lost 13 lbs in five days! I weighed in last thursday, started programme friday, and realized today wednesdays actually suited me better, so called my pharmacist and went in today.

THIRTEEN :)

Very exciting. I am now 41 lbs from goal. I was 54 this time last week! :)

Loving LT. I am also someone who worries about drinking too much so this process of denial of stuff has ended up being about alcohol. The food seems a bit second.

I am really excited. Made a plan with pharmacist to do two more weeks of this to the T and then refeed in time for a trip and then go back on TFL when I get back until goal. YIPPIE!

Has anyone else lost so much in their first week know what i should expect in second week now? Seems likely it will be small??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. springermad

springermad Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    :clap: Well done what a fantastic achievement I only lost 8 3/4 in my first week keep up the good work. I only lost 2 lb second week but picked up after that keep going :)

4. wanna_be_slim

wanna_be_slim Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.05%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    well done thats a fantastic loss, one stone in a week (1 pound under), you should be well proud of yourself and keep it up and enjoy watching the weight drop off. get a ticker going and see how it changes, you'll love it.
    ;) :)

5. soon2Byummymummy!

soon2Byummymummy! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Wow 13lb in 5 days that's amazing!!:D only wish I'd have lost that much my first week!! Don't worry about what your gonna lose week two it'll all add up overall:p just stick 100% to the plan and you will lose well done what a start:)

6. Han_Han

Han_Han ...

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(17.65%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done! That's fantastic!!

Last time I did LT I lost 15lbs in my first week...then 4lbs the next week, everyone's different obviously, but...it didn't really seem to mean I lost less the next week... Even if your loss is small next week, it'll balance out, so don't worry :)

Hannah

7. miniminsme

miniminsme Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.23%)
    Diet:
    LT
    Thanks for support guys! Trying to just stay focused. Feeling kinda blue today just thinking about how I did this to myself I ate / drank / avoided the gym. I worked out sometimes, are OK sometimes, drank like I was on spring breakmuch of the time. Time to just stop feeling sorry for myself and sort it. Xx

8. miniminsme

miniminsme Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.23%)
    Diet:
    LT
    So I lost another three today. And am only 15 pounds from where I was to be April 15th. Feels possible and good even! i signed up for a stretch/ pilates class on saturday mornings so I have something to help keep up fitness and something to do when all my mates are hungover!!! :p

16 pounds in 8 days just seems mad, but I'll take it. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.