Week One

liz0703

Silver Member
HI all. I am new to this forum, was previously using the other lipotrim forum, but this ones seems abit more livelier and supportive.

A bit of history.... I started lipotrim at the beginning of last year, did a couple of months, but longest i went without food was 2 days, worst time at night, still managed to lose a couple of stone, but know it would have been more if I had done it properly.

I have decided to start again as i went to my dr's for gastric band referral last year and still not heard anything, and I am desperate not have another 'fat' summer.

Started on Tuesday. Not done well so far. Ate tues night (1/4 of a butty), wed-my bday! (salad and jacket spud), Thurs-nothing!! Fri-jacket spud at tea and today my hubby bought me a bacon butty for breaky and unfortuately gave in-again!!! But have had nothing since and I am determind to not have anymore failings!!

I think once I get to day 3 I will be able to stick at it, just need to be able to get there though!!! Its very, very hard but I know the results will be sooo worth it!!:wave_cry:

Restarting is especially difficult coz your body knows what to expect. This diet is most effective if you stick to it 100%. If you do cheat with carbs then you face being back to square one making it even harder - I know from experience! If you find it really hard then you might find it easier to use the maintenance products and have a healthy low carb, low fat meal.

Good luck, it's bl**dy tough but it gets results!

x

Hi Liz I am in kind of the same situation. Last week I went 4 days and broke off for a couple of days. I was determined to start again and am fine most of the day, but come late afternoon I end up eating a slice of meat or something. Tonight it was scrambled eggs. Then once Ive eaten it I think I might as well just have something else as Ive broken it anyway and start again the next day. But then I feel disgusted with myself and vow to stay on it :sigh:

Reading through here tonight has helped and seeing the success stories has made me more determined to get back on and stick to it, cos I dont want to be sitting here next month thinking that I could be a stone lighter if Id just tried a bit harder, but it is difficult.

Good luck and hope you find it a bit easier.

It is very hard and the first fortnight is the worse. If you can get through that then it does get much easier - honestly! When I first started I felt like eating the carpet I was so hungry! Once I got my head around it I was able to cook and shop for the family and often used to bake cakes and cookies for them! I have put weight back on and want to go back on LT to get rid of it but am finding it much, much harder this time and haven't managed to get back on the wagon! I will do it - eventually!!!!!!!

You have done so well. Its definitely worse trying to get back on and stay on.
I havent been on the site for a week but I think I need to come here everyday before I reach for food and hope that helps. Daughters wedding is now less than 5 weeks away.

Aww extra gl I hope you all find the strenght to continue its not easy and all we can do is keep trying we know the results LT brings so look forward to weigh in and do something else before you get the munchies. I have just completed my 1st week of restart and lost 9lb I feel at the moment strong enough to carry on but its my 3rd attempt of trying because last time only got to day 4 and because I hadnt put that much on I just ate. Be strong and post here if you feel weak. You know its worth it xxxx:)

This is the most supportive and generous site I have ever belonged to. You will always get a response to a post, and whatever the issues or relapses, everyone is positive in their comments. I am sure you will grapple with the food demons and get your head around this programme, although it is not for everyone. Good luck on your journey. I am new to lipotrim too so it would be lovely to monitor our successes.
Good luck x x

It is an extreme diet. But you know yourself that you will get the best results by sticking to it 100%.

Perhaps have a word with your family and ask them not to make you any food ?

Good luck !

Hiya Liz! Welcome back to the world of shakes :p

Try and snap yourself into the mind frame of LT. You have had nothing since the bacon butty and you will have nothing for the rest of the day :) you will NOT you will stick to this honey you CAN do it! You know all you have to do is get through the first few days and you'll be flying, the pounds will be dropping off!

Do not hesitate to sit on here all day and night every day if you can lol. There is always someone around to chat to to take your mind of things, give you a kick up the backside or even just reading others posts can help.

One day at a time hun...you CAN do it :D xx

Hi, thank u all for the great responses, its overwhelming-in a good way!! To get all this support and encouragement I really dont have any excuses!!! Have still not had anything since the bacon butty!!! Managed to get through saturday night take away, doing everyones breaky and dinner today woop woop!!! I am sure if I get past my previous 2 day goal, I have that extra chance of succeeding. I feel like Ive lost some weight already, so by not cheating it will be even more!! Not feeling too bad at the moment, but had a ragin bout of heartburn last night- any remedies for that?? The chemist said you cant take any heartburn remedies as it contains sugar, it was that bad it nearly made me sick, all I could do was sniff the rennies in the cupboard lol.
All that remians now is to plod on a reap the benefits- gosh it sounds so easy in writing!!
Thank you again for all your supportive comments and hope I am around here for a few months more helping everyone else along x

Hi hun welcome and good luck, if you are going to cheat, which you shouldnt! Please dont have carbs or it will effect your ketosis and you will go into starvation mode and it will be harder to loose xx

HI, thanks. Determind NOT to cheat!! Although when hungar strikes, all determination goes out of the window. Just done tea for the children, couldnt face doing a sunday dinner as I loooove them, so they have had to settle for spag bog!! Cant wait til bed time, then thats another day conquered!!

Back