week six all done and did 4 days aam and....

emilyj

Well thats the end of week six and this has been my hardest week by far. this has been my aamw as I put it of by a week as its was my sons birthday on tuesday! I only did 4 aam days but found it very hard! anyway in short I have lost 5.5lbs!!!!!!!! and feel so pleased to go back on ts today knowing i didnt blow it :) Thanks for all your help over the last six weeks.xx:D

Last edited:
Wow what a brilliant loss ... you must be ecstatic with that considering you managed aam for 4 days!! Well done though for getting straight back on TS!! Its good to hear others thoughts and feelings on the aamw ... it affects people in so many ways!! Thanks for that xx

Well done that's a fab loss xx

Thanks for all your messages I found the aamw really hard, can't go into details on here as we can't talk about f**d in the ts section but it's over now and I did it right and got a good loss but god I have found it ssssoooooo hard to go back onto ts today! Xx

Great loss.... have you managed to get back to TS?

Really well done on getting through AAMW with a loss :D.

I'm really interested to hear about your experience with the food side of things so if you're happy posting on the main Exante forum about it that would be great. This is something I am really not looking forward to and it would be really helpful to be able to discuss it. Obviously, don't if you'd rather not ;).

Really well done on getting through AAMW with a loss :D.

I'm really interested to hear about your experience with the food side of things so if you're happy posting on the main Exante forum about it that would be great. This is something I am really not looking forward to and it would be really helpful to be able to discuss it. Obviously, don't if you'd rather not ;).

I have now but it is a bit of a rant lol sorry.x

well done on your fantastic loss, hope ur back on track again:)

BF

Back