Week six and I'm still here.

Forever*Autumn

Hi me lovelies,

I thought I'd post a quick update.

I had my sixth weigh in on Friday but I don't know if I lost anything as I told my consultant to keep the info to herself for the next few weigh ins. I have an important function coming up and the thought that I'd not lost would have a major negative effect on me.

I think I have lost ( even though I had a blip on valentines day:eek: ) as some clothes are fitting me better this week:). I will start posting my losses again in a few weeks.

All the best to those that have weigh ins this week. Xxx

6th weight in for me tomorrow morning But I had a blip tonight... First time in 6 weeks.. Not good! Back on it straight away

Apparently week 6 is the tough cookie guys. I also blipped that week but back on track now. Stay focused xxxxx

I hope you lost forever autumn, I'm sure you have. I know what you mean about keeping the weight into away from you for fear of a negative effect. Every time I start I say ok I will only weigh once a month but I can never do it lol. Imagine getting on the scales after a month and see you have lost a stone or something. Wow x

good idea. if you know you might be negatively impacted by the information, no need to have the information.

All the best for the next couple of weeks.

I'm in my 9th week. I'm a third of the way to my goal. This is great news... but so far to go.

Back