week six, stayed the same!

Helcatt

I have managed a swim a week, and need to improve that. Second time, managed 16 lengths, good for me!

But the weekends are causing problems. We are seeing friends this weekend too, and then another weekend away in a fortnight. I was telling myself that if I'm good all week, I can relax a little at the weekend, but that us obviously not working. Might be ok for when I am ready to maintain, but not for now. Still 9 lb to first target.....

On the plus side, I have been getting loads of comments/compliments so, even though I am not seeing it in the mirror, people are noticing. My clothes are still the same size though :-(

I have been doing well today, but just blew it by eating what I cooked for the kids, yummy fajita wraps. Made myself only have one, would normally have worked through 3, and had a little blueberry yoghurt for pudding.

Not putt it in to myfitnesspal yet, but not looking forward to that

Hx

Hi Helcatt, I guess we will forever have to deal with 'blips' like family get-togethers, meals out etc so I think the secret is to accept that these things happen (and we should enjoy them!) and we just need to modify the time around them so we remain on the right track, whether it be still trying to lose more or stay the same weight. Otherwise I figure life's too short to get stressed about what I'm eating every time. I was away last weekend, staying with family, so eating 'off plan' for the most part and then a family meal out on Saturday night. So looking at the scales, I won't have lost anything for 2 weeks but hey ho! This weekend I'm home so can get to the gym or go out running and I'm back on my DC plan right now (although having recently discovered Hotel Chocolat, I am eating way too much of them at the moment so will have to cut back!!!). This last stone may take longer than the last one but I'm pleased with how far I've come to date. You're also doing really well so I can only say don't be too hard on yourself. It's great that people are noticing and giving you compliments - that does spur you on, doesn't it!

Glad the weather's getting better - nice to be out in the sunshine when I can! The cats are also appreciating it!

Thanks for being there to keep out all in perspective

As you say, it if still a downward trend and even though I am heavier than I would like, I am lighter than I was two Weeks ago

This weekend I was naughty and had my first chocolate since starting this, and actually, it didn't take long before I was not enjoying it any more. Still varied on eating, for too long, but didn't finish the packet, which is usually default mode

Going for a swim tonight and gave a massage booked for weds might, then hoping to swim either thurs our Fri as well. Then off to see parents for long weekend so another weekend off plan.......

I had wanted to be at target weight before going in to this routine of careful in the week and relax at weekends

Ah well, that's the way of life and I can't hide in a box forever, we are social creatures, after all

Hx

Back