Week three and stuck!

I've done 20 days on Lighter Life so far, lost 9lb the first week and 6lb last week, but only 2lb this week. I have been struggling with the water intake this week, would that be the reason I've lost a smaller amount, or is it normal to have a slow week after a fortnight of such big weight loss? Feeling a little discouraged but trying to remind myself that 17lbs in 3 weeks is pretty good!

Hi Triphazard, my weight losses have varied from 2lbs to 9lbs and quite often there is no rhyme or reason to it. Others dieters have had no loss or even a gain but it always catches up in the end. I think the water does make a difference though. Your loss has been fab and even if the scales don't show it yet you are burning your fat away so keep it up!

Thank you:) that's just what I needed to hear!! Congratulations on your weight loss - fantastic - can you tell me how I can put a weight loss tracker on my posts? Maybe that'll be additional incentive for me!

i am on week 17 now and recently had 3 weeks where i lost 2lbs each week then suddenly the next week i lost 6lbs! Some weeks where you lose less weight you find you have lost inches instead.
Keep going and dont get disheartened.
sil x

For the tracker click on someone elses which will take you to the site to set it up, you then put it in your profile on here. You copy and paste the link from the tracket site into the box on your profile then you are all done :)

I've done 20 days on Lighter Life so far, lost 9lb the first week and 6lb last week, but only 2lb this week. I have been struggling with the water intake this week, would that be the reason I've lost a smaller amount, or is it normal to have a slow week after a fortnight of such big weight loss? Feeling a little discouraged but trying to remind myself that 17lbs in 3 weeks is pretty good!

You have done very well 17lbs. off in three weeks is over the guidlines of a stone a month and you still have another week to go.

And as the others have said you may have another big loss next week...we have no control over how it comes off as everyone is so different.

If your not drinking enough water you will get tired and cranky and this leads to feelings of wanting to eat.

I don't drink tap water as I hate the taste and buy mostly Tesco own water as it is good value and taste nice. :)

Thank you:) that's just what I needed to hear!! Congratulations on your weight loss - fantastic - can you tell me how I can put a weight loss tracker on my posts? Maybe that'll be additional incentive for me!

Here is a tutorial Pierce has done on how to set up your weight tracker, just click on the link.

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

http://www.phenforum.com/ticker/

Weight Loss signature tracker

Weight Loss - Diet Ticker

Families.com's Ticker section - Families.com

Love Mini xxx

Thank you for your encouragement! I've just realised it's 'that' time of the month again too - so maybe that's not helping, certainly would explain why I'm feeling bluer about it all today than I have done! Think I've got my ticker sorted now... love all yours, may have to set up a 3 stone ticker too - to see how I achieve in this initial phase!

Back