• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week Three weigh in

Hiya MiniB

I need help feel like throwing in the towel a broke it last night but took a shake there at lunchtime. I'm going to have to through the 3 days again and i'm visiting a friend tomorrow who wants me over for dinner. I told her tea only.:cry:

Thanks 2 sizes it is difficult isnt it? I miss the social aspects of eating but I know its not for ever and i really want to go out for dinner and be slim so its worth it :)

S: 18st4lb C: 15st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 38.4 Loss: 3st4lb(17.97%)
Go you indeed! Thats a really great result, 19lbs in three weeks! Hope you are still finding it OK, lots of luck for next week!

Thanks Fiona, Im finding it easier now it has come apart of my life i do miss the social aspects of eating but ive learnt a lot about myself in three weeks and its not forever so Im determined to keep going.

S: 14st1lb C: 12st9lb G: 10st13lb BMI: 28.6 Loss: 1st6lb(10.15%)
Well done Daisy, good three weeks losses there!
Emma x

S: 16st10lb C: 13st13lb G: 8st7lb BMI: 34.5 Loss: 2st11lb(16.67%)
Fantastic result! Well done Daisy! I get weighed tomorrow (end of week 2) and cant wait to see how I've done, as know I have had a good week, drinking lots and lots of water. My body thinks there a leak in my waterworks! Onwards and upwards with the next week work in progress!

:patback:

natalieann

Silver Member
S: 15st11.5lb C: 15st0.5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st11lb(4.97%)
very well done 6 is brill

Thanks guys Im really pleased dont think i would have lasted this long without all the support from this site xx