week two done and I have lost.....

emilyj

yay another week done and I have lost 5.5 lb:) so that makes it 15lb in two weeks:D I'm so happy and I'm really starting to see a change. I have been 100% on the diet so far but its normally at two weeks of a diet that I start to slip but with exante I feel like I can do it!:eek: hows everyone else doing?xx

Fantastic loss.... what a boost :)

Well done!! Im only on day 3 and dying to weigh myself but my TOTM turned up this morning so I wont be going near the scales yet haha

Well done!! Im only on day 3 and dying to weigh myself but my TOTM turned up this morning so I wont be going near the scales yet haha

I had the same thing in my first week, it made me feel really sick but I still lost 9.5lb, I TRY not to WI all the time but a mid week little look just keeps me going lol. I hope your first week goes well and let us know what you loose.x

Fantastic weight loss, keep it up, Hope your proud of yourself?

omg me too!

emilyj well done you are doing great! Keep up the good work xx

awesome :D good job for sticking it out!

Great losses, keep up the good work and you will get to the weight you want to be!

Thank you, I hope my losses look like yours, would be perfect!

Well done Emilyj - that's brilliant!

Well done emilyj!!! You're doing fantastically!! :D Got my wi on Friday, hiping my first week will be a good one just like urs was!!! Well done again. :)

Another great loss, this site is definitely helping me to get through the rough spots in the day x

Back