Week two weigh in!!

powerwill

It's been tough going, especially as my appetite seems to have completely disappeared but at the second weigh in I'd lost 9 pounds and it all seems so worth while. That's 21 pounds in two weeks. Makes it all seem a bit more worthwhile now!!

Amazing, well done :) x

Wow that's fantastic, well done you. Any chance of updating your profile with your starting weight, height and current weight, it would help us to see how much of a journey you have and how you're doing. It's very easy to do, just go into edit profile and add your details.

Good luck for week 3 :)

Well done powerwill
keep up the great work whatever your doing it's working for you :)

Well done powerwill! :) That's absolutely brilliant!

brilliant news, well done x

HI Guys!! Thanks for the congratulations. I'm chuffed to bits. Hopefully I have updated my profile so that you can see the horrendous stats! Gulp!

Hey your stats are not horrendous and the most important thing is that you're doing something about it. I've felt a bit down the last couple of days because I've been 100% for 4 whole weeks and although I've lost 18.5lb in first 3 weeks, (I get weighed tonight), I still feel massive and looking in the mirror is just soul destroying. So I'm not looking in the mirror anymore and I'm going to do lots more exercise because the endorphines really lift my mood.

Wow powerwill that is fantastic for week 2 loss. Just concentrate on the losing stats and the other will be history in no time;).
Now send some of those lossing vibes my way for tomorrow:vibes:

Well done mrs r on you weight loss this week. To be Down 23lbs in 4 weeks is brill. keep that smile on your face you deserve it :)

Thanks Mburke, I initially posted I'd lost 24lb but that was me not adding up proper due to the euphoria of my weight loss lol

Yes still smiling and achingnlike mad after my 7 mile fast pace walk tonight, should have given a great big kick start to week 5 :)

Ms R your playing a blinder, I'm going to start exercising tomorrow see can i find some of that euphoria!:gen147:

Good luck to you Tom, its hard to get going but the buzz once you've done some exercise is fantastic. I'm a bit achy this morning after that marathon walk last night but sooo glad I did i & I'm going to go to the gym tonight too so I can get some upper body toning via the weights, will do some more cardio too of course, burn, burn, burn this fat off me!!

Wow! Well done Powerwill!

Back