Week1 done!

Shivvv

I've just finished week 1 and am feeling great. I had my weigh in and lost 8lbs but it actually feels like more in my clothes, I'm wearing jeans that were too tight a week ago.

Have to say that the first few days are tough and if you're going through them now just keep at it - drink the water and you WILL come out by the end of the week being able to manage it much more easily.

This is my first post but reading others posts here for encouragement, tips and success stories really helped so thanks to all.

Bring on week 2!!!

Well done shiv! :D:D:D

Well done to you. There are many interesting posts that you may read.
And the most important, you are not alone with your dieting. Come and tell us about your concerns, we may give you answers that you are looking for, or just cheer you up if you have a bad day. Together we are stronger!

Hey Shiv

I am in W1 too and have my WI tomorrow. Well done on being 100%. This forum is great for support! I have found inspiration on it when I need it all the time. I have written a post called "Motivate Me" in the Lipotrim Diaries post. You are welcome to read it. I have posted it for my personal benefit but if it helps anyone else on this journey then I will be glad.

X Funky

*lesley* said:
Well done shiv! :D:D:D

Lesley! What's going on with your pharmacist girl?? lool (Looking at your stats)

Shivvv said:
I've just finished week 1 and am feeling great. I had my weigh in and lost 8lbs but it actually feels like more in my clothes, I'm wearing jeans that were too tight a week ago.

Have to say that the first few days are tough and if you're going through them now just keep at it - drink the water and you WILL come out by the end of the week being able to manage it much more easily.

This is my first post but reading others posts here for encouragement, tips and success stories really helped so thanks to all.

Bring on week 2!!!

Nice one! Keep up the hard work Shiv :D

Well done on completing Week 1! :) xx Fab loss xx

Back