week1 weigh in wooo

pudge

addicted to minimins!!
8lbs off,,, im so happy that my little slip didnt do too much damage!!,, extremely busy today so much to do,,little behind on my water but will make sure i get there!!... so happy.. hope everyone else iis doing well..:) x

WHOOP WHOOP PUDGE!!!!

Well done hunni.. Makes it all worthwhile....

Here's to week 2 x x x x

Change your stats on the left too hun x x

thanks Su i almost forgot about those!:) well done on your loss too :) x

8lbs off,,, im so happy that my little slip didnt do too much damage!!,, extremely busy today so much to do,,little behind on my water but will make sure i get there!!... so happy.. hope everyone else iis doing well..:) x

Fantastic! You're well on your way now, probably won't even think about cheating after such a fantastic loss :D

wow

Well done on your loss thats great. im hoping to start lt tomoro properly and i hope that i can stick to it like everyone else seems to be able to.does it really get easier after the first few days?????

thanks guys!
hey sweety.. it does get better after about the first week, i slipped up a little in the first week but i got a good loss and im just getting myself back into the groove now... this weigh in has spurred me on so no more blips for me!
you will be able to do it,, make sure you keep yourseld occupied, espec around your hard times. My time is the evening in front of the telly so i try and have my last shake then and i have an early night!

lots of sleep for me :)
good luck and keep logging on here the support is great!...x

That's fantastic Pudge!!! Keep up the good work....you have done really well for the first week!!!:character00238:

Well done on your loss thats great. im hoping to start lt tomoro properly and i hope that i can stick to it like everyone else seems to be able to.does it really get easier after the first few days?????

Yes it does! You, too could be 8lbs down next week! Go on.....you know you want to!:D

Back