weekend again

im taking the kids to a monster truck show, if the weather holds out
enjoy your weekend xx

lol i will make sure im well stoked up x

Im just hoping the weather is as nice as its supposed to be guys! I fancy lots of outside time although Millie doesnt deserve much at the min..little buggar! xx

Painting!!!!

anyone got any plans ,im going walking again xx

Dentist tomorrow (Yuk) and then off to Tabley Game fair (knutsford) to watch horsey, dogey and gamey stuff - it's a nice day out when the weathers fine.:)

got my grandson for the weekend, just done pasta spag bol for him and i didnt touch any god i dont know howww

Decorating finish so for me im off to treat me self, cant buy clothes so im having my nails done again lol , :crazy:

Going out tomorrow....somewhere prob a park or somewhere similar so lots of walking...whats millie been up to hun

She has been a nightmare today! Stropping loads to get her own way! I am just telling her no firmly but she knows exactly what shes doing!! Mum reckons its cos she is so advanced for her age. Like we have said before though i cant really use naughty step or anything yet xx

working as per bloody normal! But my first walk is going to be Scafell Pike in July, cant wait..

Mum's taxi ferrying the children to various activities tomorrow although I really need to do some gloss painting!!!!!

Sunday I'm working am then more running round after the children!!! The joys of motherhood! Lol!!!

nah probably a b+b me and a mate are going. I mgoing to do loads this year plus I want to try some climbing this year and go skiing x

I know lol xxxx LT is where its at

loads a times years ago???

Back