Weekend away??

Emma-x

Hello
I was just wondering if anyone would consider going on some kind of cd weekend away!
that programme last night got me thinking of how we all deal with this diet differently and how interesting it would be to get a group of us together- no food just packs and some light exercising, just the company of being with others in the boat really!
I understand that we all come from everywhere so would have to think about location and transport, but firstly was just wondering if anyone was interested- or is it just me? lol!;)

I did look on the events thread before posting this but there is nothing on there!

Hello new inspiration person (see my comment back to you on my thread!), Yes I think this is a great idea (as long as my dog can come too!), it is much easier to stay focused when surrounded by like minded people.. half the reason I am umming and erring about whether to continue SS is due to mother nagging about it can't be good for me (yes my mum should stop nagging by now and yes I should stop listening.. I'm 40 FFS!).. the diet is a challenge enough without listening to the negative people out there..

So err yes, after all that, I think its a great idea!

Your posts make me laugh!
I have a dog too so maybe we can find somewhere that would take them too- lots of dog walking would be great!

I might be interested too, depending on costs etc. :)

I also have a dog named Ralf, here he is!

Attachments

• Ralf_Food.jpg
    Ralf_Food.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 102
  • Ralf_After_Brownie.jpg
    Ralf_After_Brownie.jpg
    298.7 KB · Views: 105
  • P1000097.jpg
    P1000097.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 103
  • Ralf_Hat.jpg
    Ralf_Hat.jpg
    330 KB · Views: 98
Ouch... Poor Spottichsam =/

Thanks so much for pointing that out MrsE, i feel soooo bad for her!
The only thing i can say really is i was thinking more of a weekend so would be different in the fact that money would need to be paid for the accomodation plus details- would need a lot more planning etc!
Maybe not one of my best ideas lol! :eek:

i remember the london thing, yep it ended really badly

i have been on a forum meet thou in belfast a few years back and it was great fun, wasnt a cambridge meet thou and we did spend various amounts of time in bars and a resturant

Back