Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Weekend away...

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by doublehappy, 27 June 2011 Social URL.

1. doublehappy

doublehappy Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    None
    Hi everyone how are you all doing on day 8?? Can you believe we're here?!

As some of you know I went away this weekend and I had good intentions of taking my packs with me...BUT I decided not to in the end. I'll spare you the details but let's just say I feel good today knowing I made a choice in advance rather than having a blow out through the stress of trying to stick to plan.

ANYWAY here I am back and raring to go with no distractions coming my way for a long time. It's my first weigh in tonight and I'm quite apprehensive given the way I behaved the last two days but I'm sure I'll still have a loss.

Oh and you may have noticed I'm not starting my day-counting again - I still had 5 100% days last week and I curbed myself a lot whilst I was away which is a big step for me :)

Looking forward to hearing how your first WIs have gone

Lots of love
    doublehappy xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jeep

Jeep Otherwise known as Jools

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(13.74%)
    Diet:
    Exante - currently
    Well done DH on being careful over the weekend. I was quite good - ended up having a small Tuna Salad and a couple of ice lollies - which for me is amazing seeing as I would normally eat tubs and tubs of Cartedor Icecream in the heat !!!

I think I have lost around 8-10lbs, so am really really pleased with that. However I do have a few hard weekends coming up including the Take That concert, a trip to Stratford upon Avon and a hen night !!! I guess if I am good during the week and make reasonable choices then I should be fine. :)

Here we go another week - good luck and keep up the good work - I am sure your weigh in will be fine.

4. Gembritney

Gembritney Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(12.9%)
    Diet:
    LL
    Good luck with WI x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.