weekend eaters?

I think not counting alcohol as calories is my problem!
me too. well vodka and tonic is ok for me but not the wine i prefer!

I do like gin and tonic, but loads of places don't have slimline, or just ignore your request for slimline and stick it in anyway!

very true. Vodka and diet coke probably easier to get!

Diet coke is the worst mixer ever though! Might as well just mix with water. Vodka soda and cranberry however.... that cant be that bad...can it?

nah surely that is ok :D
well the weekend looms upon us eaters again. ive got a horrid day today and pretty much been a pants week so ive got to stop thinking about bloomin ice cream!!! must get some exercise done and stay away from the naughties!

Girls today (friday) I was very naugthy! But I'm willing to behave on saturday and sunday;)

I think it would be both fun and motivating to have some weekend challange for weekends... Do we have something like that around the boards? If not, I may use this thread for it:p

how do you find it affects your weight loss though scottish?

My weight lose is lower than I would like (but is still a lose) so should really pull my finger out and be good at weekend as well.

I think it would be both fun and motivating to have some weekend challange for weekends... Do we have something like that around the boards? If not, I may use this thread for it:p

fill your boots :D great idea

I was good this weekend - nothing naughty AT all crossed my lips. I had alchol but counted it in my carb allowance. exercised saturday and went for long walk yesterday. im pleased with myself. :)

I walked on Saturday but in the food front I was a bit naughy: ate chocolate on both Saturday and Sunday:p As a result, this week I'm callanging myself to avoid all chocolate forms.

Till next weekend girls;)

good luck and step away from the chocolate. xxx

well the being good and the exercise this weekend has paid off :)
out on saturday all day - going for lunch and drinks - lets hope i can have the food on the menu ive already decided on and i dont get led astray!

Have you tried having a little nibble on a bit of dark chocolate? I find that cuts my cravings, but its too bitter to eat the whole lot.

I find weekends harder too. OH is at work all day so I'm sat at home on my own and the dog's not very good at telling me off for eating things I shouldn't!
I think its mainly being bored that does it though!
Will have to keep busy cleaning this weekend i think!

Will have to keep busy cleaning this weekend i think!
and just think of those extra calories burnt :D

Lets hope so! I'm really hoping for a big loss this week so I can get my first £20 off the OH! He's putting £20 away for every 7lb's I lose to go towards a new wardrobe of lovely skinny minny clothes when I get down to "normal" sizes!

what a brilliant idea! well get cleaning :) and no snacking!

Back