weekend eaters?

well cant say i was really that bad lol but i was no angel. too much wine on saturday = ice cream i cant remember eating = no exercise done since friday!

My weekend was a bit disastrous, ooops

I need to improve on the next one ;)

LOL Aline its hard though isnt it.
emma - well done you. how did wi go? p.s. love your sig is that from fat families?

Yep Steve Miller is a b*****d but he does make me laugh in the process!
WI sunday was only -1lb but I've had a sneaky weigh this morning once my muscles have settled down from the sudden burst of activity and its showing another -2lb!

I love him though! not exactly politically correct but gets the message across!

woo well done thats fantastic :) keep up the good work :D

Thank you :D

Yep! He's very un "PC" especially when he gets all the people together in the local shopping area and says something like
"if you eat all these what will you become?" and they all shout "MASSIVE FATTIES!!!!"
I laugh every time! Unless I'm eating something bad at the time, then I get moody about it haha!

LOL - it does work though healthy eating and exercise doesnt it. some do really well - but i like it when he revisits them!

Well i can say that I am a weekend eater, absolutely pristine during the week then bam, weekend hits and it's anything I can get my hands on, and takeaway's and all the rest of it, and I dont quite know how to stop it.

i find the only way i can be good is to plan ahead and get meals sorted and do some exercise - keeping myself busy is the only way!

Mine wasnt too bad! Did lots of exercise on saturday to stop from having a binge and it worked!

Congrats hun;) I should have done the same thing, oh well...

LOL Aline its hard though isnt it.

Yes, it's hard:p You know my problem is that I end the working week very tired, then I get lazy, I don't exercise and don't cook. Actually, I just allow take-away on weekends because it matches my lazyness to cook on weekends, lol

Maybe stop ordering a take-away meal on weekends should be a good strategy. But I'm not ready to give up my take-away now, so I may start working out on Saturday or Sunday! I need to start from somewhere:)

Aline I so know how you feel!

Last week for example, had a hard week, my late shift happened to be friday and I worked round till 8pm at night, when I got home my hubby had ordered a takeaway to save him cooking and so it was ready for me coming through the door, it was nice of him and the minute I get the smell of it that's it, I cant stop myself from eating it!

I didnt exercise this weekend but I've been on and off getting the cold, feeling all achy but I managed two miles on the treadmill (walking at a fast pace) last night then I went Ice Skating, got band practice tonight and I'm a drummer so should help a little lol!! then Zumba on Friday :D I'm just struggling to find the time to fit everything in, being so busy is annoying sometimes lol!!!

Why not have takeaway friday (like I do cos i cant be bothered) then on a saturday have a cooking session and make something scrummy? i suppose im lucky cos I can have takeaways on atkins - (kebab mainly) so its not really an issue.
Wow Panda - you been busy!

So, I have a takeaway today (Friday night - Indian fatty food); now I aim to be a good girl during the weekend
*fingers crossed*

how did you get on Aline?
i was pretty good didnt manage much exercise though!

Hello Vicky, congrats for doing so well!

I only was a very naughty girl with Friday night takeaway.
I ate two slices of chocolate cake (one in Saturday, other in Sunday, and a few small scones on Sunday too) but I didn't ate fried/salty things and I also ate veggies, fruits and soup; so I think it wasn't very bad and I balanced things. I had much worse weekends in the past:p
Exercise wise I walk 20 min on both days... not much but it's better than nothing:)

x

Hey hon - sounds like a good weekend!

Im hoping for a pretty good weekend with take away tonight and goodness the rest. got new yogalates dvd so going to try that out too :D

Good luck with the dvd workout :)
I didn't exercise at all this weekend, so I may go for a walk tomorrow (Sunday) to balance the bit of junk I ate:p

xx

hey hon :) well in enjoyed my pizza friday. didnt do exercise sat apart from housework. did my dvd yesterday was good - quite hard as well :D

Hello Vicky, your weekend sounds good:) I just went for a walk on Sunday, however I'm pretty sure it wasn't enough to beat the food damage:p

Back