Weekend from hell!!

JaxieD

Silver Member
:eek:Oh what a nightmare of a weekend! Having prided myself on my absolute control I have just been through food hell and back. All started last night when i had friends around. Went to Tesco and bought all my favourite cheeses (San Agur, Somerset Brie, Garlic roulade), favourite dips (Guacamole, hoummus, garlic and chive) and my fav crisps (Walkers Sensations), crackers, grapes, the lot - and then spent the rest of the night salivating over the top of my glass of sparkling water.:cry:. I managed ok but the cravings nearly wore me down. Then today even worse as it was my wee boy's birthday. My mum invited us all round to hers for a party and provided a slap up meal with all sorts of delicious food. Well, I just sat at the back of the kitchen out of the way whilst everyone else got stuck into all the lovely things on the table - I was seriously depressed:gen147:. Didn;t break the diet though so quite proud of myself but it just showed me that those demons are still very much there as it wasn;t hunger that made me crave just me as i usually would have stuffed my face. Was horrendously grumpy though!!:mad:

Thank god that weekend is over. Will have to manage it better in future!!

Jax

Well done Jax!!
i have had a very similar weekend and have also got thru it ok but I hate feeling the way i do when i get a craving! Hopefully the longer we go the easier it will get!!!
xxxx

Well done!

I think you should be really proud of yourself!
Think of it as a challenge you've passed rather than a nightmare!

Well done
:hug99:

Jen
x

well done you!! my demons get me everytime you should be very proud of yourself.xxx

Well done!! xx

Good stuff, well done. That was a hard test. Look on it as a challenge. You have succeeded and it took great reserves of will power and inner strength. Remember that day when things get tough again. If you can overcome that you can overcome anything.

Very Well Done,i Had A Simliar W'end Was My Fourth Weddin Annivasary Y;day,so Normally We Wud Go 4 A Meal And Get Pis**d,but I Keep Myself Busy Cleanin The House,so Depressin Glad That W;end;s Over.xx

Just when my own will power is feeling delicate - I need to be hearing this strong minded attitude to staying on the straight and narrow. I havent been so active on reading the threads in the last week or two and it is since then that my mind is playing tricks with me. Good to read your post ...... keep them coming too, very inspirational. hugs xx

Well done you should be very proud of yourself and if you can resist that you can keep strong.
Also remember that you feel great now having resisted and think how you would feel if you had eaten..use that to keep you strong in the future!

omg, well done for getting through it!!!

i HATE weekends, feel so much more in control during the week.

you must feel so proud that you stuck to the diet.

xxxx

I love to hear stories like this! You inspire me to do well too when I am up against it.

Thank you for sharing!

Odette

Well done you !!!! you've willpower of steal girl :)

You should be very proud and well done for resisting, sometimes I feel like an addict when I see other people eating especially at totm, I want to snatch it out there hands!

We all feel weak sometimes, but we are stronger in the long run x

OMG well done you. I need some of that fantastic will power you have. Great to hear thanks for posting.
Carol

:eek:Oh what a nightmare of a weekend! Having prided myself on my absolute control I have just been through food hell and back. All started last night when i had friends around. Went to Tesco and bought all my favourite cheeses (San Agur, Somerset Brie, Garlic roulade), favourite dips (Guacamole, hoummus, garlic and chive) and my fav crisps (Walkers Sensations), crackers, grapes, the lot - and then spent the rest of the night salivating over the top of my glass of sparkling water.:cry:. I managed ok but the cravings nearly wore me down. Then today even worse as it was my wee boy's birthday. My mum invited us all round to hers for a party and provided a slap up meal with all sorts of delicious food. Well, I just sat at the back of the kitchen out of the way whilst everyone else got stuck into all the lovely things on the table - I was seriously depressed:gen147:. Didn;t break the diet though so quite proud of myself but it just showed me that those demons are still very much there as it wasn;t hunger that made me crave just me as i usually would have stuffed my face. Was horrendously grumpy though!!:mad:

Thank god that weekend is over. Will have to manage it better in future!!

Jax

Well done you....and you were rewarded on the scales - ur looking great :D:D

stick with it.....

Debz xxx

Back