Weekend Fun!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Determined Bunny, 24 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Determined Bunny

Determined Bunny A Very Determined Bunny!!

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World!!!!
    Hi People!! :)

Just wondered how do you all manage the sod it days the days you want to have a drink and a take away or celebrate!!

But mostly how do you manage weekends in terms of drinking or eating out??

Would love some feed back! ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sarah83

sarah83 I will be a yummy mummy!

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(1.98%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya

To be honest I just tend to enjoy a drink at weekend but try to cut out alcohol during the week.

If I do end up having a takeaway or meal out I just try and enjoy myself but cut back rest of the week - for me I don't mind if I lose weight more slowly, I want to enjoy myself in the meantime!

4. Angelbecki27

Angelbecki27 Loves to post!

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(29.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm really bad at treating myself lol, for my 21st this year my boyfriend and I had a two course meal at Frankie and Benny's for lunch, I had birthday cake and then we all had chinese (beef chow mein and chips yum) and some white wine.. I felt like such a pig lol, the next few days after this I spent exercising like mad, no syns and loads of superspeed foods.. I only gained half a pound after this :D and was still under target lol but I cannot stand going off the rails properly.. I have this thought that if I do that without the damage limitation stuff am gonna go back up to the size I started at

5. goldengirls22

goldengirls22 New Member

Gin and Slimline Tonic for the drinking. I tried this stuff Lose weight with Sweet Fruit a few weeks ago at a friends house (with some lime in the G&T) and it tasted like a cocktail! Made Wine taste awful as well so no calories there :) Only starting on the weightloss thing so look forward to seeing other peoples ideas for dealing with the 'day-off' days....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.