Weekend Fun!!

Determined Bunny

A Very Determined Bunny!!
Hi People!! :)

Just wondered how do you all manage the sod it days the days you want to have a drink and a take away or celebrate!!

But mostly how do you manage weekends in terms of drinking or eating out??

Would love some feed back! ;)

Hiya

To be honest I just tend to enjoy a drink at weekend but try to cut out alcohol during the week.

If I do end up having a takeaway or meal out I just try and enjoy myself but cut back rest of the week - for me I don't mind if I lose weight more slowly, I want to enjoy myself in the meantime!

I'm really bad at treating myself lol, for my 21st this year my boyfriend and I had a two course meal at Frankie and Benny's for lunch, I had birthday cake and then we all had chinese (beef chow mein and chips yum) and some white wine.. I felt like such a pig lol, the next few days after this I spent exercising like mad, no syns and loads of superspeed foods.. I only gained half a pound after this :D and was still under target lol but I cannot stand going off the rails properly.. I have this thought that if I do that without the damage limitation stuff am gonna go back up to the size I started at

Gin and Slimline Tonic for the drinking. I tried this stuff Lose weight with Sweet Fruit a few weeks ago at a friends house (with some lime in the G&T) and it tasted like a cocktail! Made Wine taste awful as well so no calories there :) Only starting on the weightloss thing so look forward to seeing other peoples ideas for dealing with the 'day-off' days....

Back