Weekend plans

mia_angel

Silver Member
What are you all up to this weekend?

Im off to Asda soon for some SW goodies :) then to my brothers later.

And of course i shall be sticking to the diet :D

I am off to Sainsbury's for some Chicken for dinner tonight, and some more fruit and veg!!
The home, cleaning and er, More cleaning.. yawn...
Have my sister and her partner and 2 girls popping round this arvo aswell as my mum and dad.. crazy house alert...! ( with me and hubby and 2 girls here too, will be busy busy)

A bit of housework for me & then I have my eldest daughter to take to her dance class this afternoon. Other than that it will be a quiet night in with hubby :D

Up at 4.30 a.m. Feed dogs and cats. DH feeds rest of the animals.
Prepare lunch for myself and DH.
Prepare breakfast and lunch for elderly, sick friend. She is bed bound at the moment.
6.00 a.m leave home for elderly friends house. See to her, give her medication, make sure she has been to bathroom, leave lunch by her bed with rest of her mid day medication
7.00a.m. Leave for work.
7.30 a.m. set up unit at antiques centre.
8.30 a.m. welcome options orange chocolate.
Work until 2.30 a.m.
3.15 p.m. arrive home. Let dogs out, feed cats and horses. Prepare evening meal of beef, cooked yesterday, mashed potato, peas and red wine gravy for elderly lady.
Have cup of fruit tea with DH.
4.15 p.m. DH goes to see to elderly lady phew !!!
4.45 p.m. Just going to muck out stables.
Later will prepare my meal( stuffed field mushrooms etc.). DH having some of the beef. Feed dogs and cats. Vac the rugs, wash the floors.
Sit down bloody exhausted for a while before feeding us !!!!
Tomorrow start the whole lot all over again...............

Well you did ask !!!!

Saturday: Housework & watching some American shows :D (Grey's Anatomy, Lie To Me & Parenthood)

It's nice to be able to just hang out.

Sunday: Fixing our fence that blew down a week ago & having dinner at the in-laws. They're a great support & know about my joining SW.. they even switched from cooking in oil to using fry light so I can still eat the meat there. Lol. I just take down some Fromage Frais for my mash (MIL leaves me some potatoes) & a little tub of my own garlic & rosemary potatoes. :D

So far:

Sat morning: 1.5 hours gym

4 hours birdwatching.

Watched the football

Shopping at Asda.

Sunday.

Ramblers trip - approx 6 mile walk

Sunday evening, collapse! bath early start Monday with 6am walk before work!

It was our work conference in London on Friday, so me & OH went to Brighton after it had finished. We went to a Jazz club Friday night, went for a walk round the sights yesterday, then back home.

In the meantime I've eaten so much crap, why can't you buy noodles ready to eat, wholemeal sandwiches which are not full of rubbish, anyway made the best of what was on offer. I was still back home in time for MiL & wine & chocs:D

Today's just ironing, catching up on TV & eating lots of lovely SW friendly food.

OH is going to watch football so I'm going to have a nice day just doing what I want to do.;)

Going to Beverley to look round the shops, take a grater back to Lakeland and get a new inner pot for my easiyo.

Back