Weekend Strategies

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by Cake'n'eat it, 17 February 2007 Social URL.

1. Cake'n'eat it

Cake'n'eat it Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I don't know about you guys but weekends for me are my most difficult. So here's my stratgies for getting through:
    • Sat - Walk into town and get the March Lighter life Mag ( 2.5 miles), Its got stuff on Carb addiction which I think will be good
    • Drink 4 litres a day
    • Tidy our bedroom
    • Come update minimins if I am feeling low / desparate / happy / sad. It really helps to get support and get stuff of my chest. I'm sure I think far too much.
    • Sun - Do my Latin Excercise DVD
    • Make sure I eat all my packs
    • If I get a burning urge to eat - drink a mug of boullion and take the dog for a walk around the block.
    • Promise my self I will not eat in front of the TV and that If I do eat I will sit down at the table with a knife and fork - I am sure this will do a lot of damage limitation.
    • Tell Andy ( long-suffering Hubby) under no circumstances is he to buy any wine.
    • Be nice to my hubby and children and enjoy the blessings I have.
    Well here goes. All the best to you weekend strugglers if you've got any strategies to share I would love to hear them.

Treefrog likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Treefrog

Treefrog slimmer...

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(34.59%)
    Diet:
    sensible and veggie
    Go online window-shopping for all the lovely clothes I'll be able to wear when I've lost the weight. Currently ogling the dresses on the monsoon website...

4. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

Hi Cake

Weekends are my worst times too.... especially Sundays!!! I think of food the WHOLE day long - but then all i do every week is slob out on the sofa all day so maybe i should try to plan in some distractions!!

I'm working tomorrow though so that should help - i'm running a training course on Monday so i'm prep'ing up on the course materials! May also make an effort to visit parents and sisters...

Great thread!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.