I don't know about you guys but weekends for me are my most difficult. So here's my stratgies for getting through:
- Sat - Walk into town and get the March Lighter life Mag ( 2.5 miles), Its got stuff on Carb addiction which I think will be good
- Drink 4 litres a day
- Tidy our bedroom
- Come update minimins if I am feeling low / desparate / happy / sad. It really helps to get support and get stuff of my chest. I'm sure I think far too much.
- Sun - Do my Latin Excercise DVD
- Make sure I eat all my packs
- If I get a burning urge to eat - drink a mug of boullion and take the dog for a walk around the block.
- Promise my self I will not eat in front of the TV and that If I do eat I will sit down at the table with a knife and fork - I am sure this will do a lot of damage limitation.
- Tell Andy ( long-suffering Hubby) under no circumstances is he to buy any wine.
- Be nice to my hubby and children and enjoy the blessings I have.