weekend support thread

RebekahR

Gold Member
Know a lot of us find the weekends hard, so thought checking in, chatting and keeping each other going might help :)

Know I find them hard! I'll be going to the gym and keeping busy today

Xx

Brilliant timing! I had an epic fail yesterday, will be out of ketosis for sure. Was thinking I'd give up for the weekend and restart Monday but got up this morning and decided to get right back to work on it! I've had a vanilla caramel shake and am on my first half litre of water. Will check in regularly!

Had a litre of water and pepoermint tea, bad tummy

Have another litre then hit the gym for 90 minutes workout

Xx

Awwww this is defiantely danger time for me too.... ARGH...

Definately doesnt help work being quite!! Normally keeps me out of trouble on a saturday!!!

Roll on tomorrow.... Weigh day.... at least the thought of that is keeping me on the straight and narrow!!!

Might go to the shop and get a coke zero!!!

X

Deffo harder at weekends

Workout done
Had a lovely crayfish salad

Now gonna go for a wee walk

Xxxx

Only started yesterday so still full of determination and feeling motivated. The hardest thing I'll find tonight is not having any wine :cry:

Oh great idea!! I went to gym after work too but came home wanting to eat all round me ha ha! Had a wee chicken stirfry and lots of water so far!

Good work hun

I'll have a pack in a wee bit. Must of had five plus litres been do unbearably hot!!

Phew, got Dr pepper zero half price at sainsbury. 1.37 for six cans.. Yummy

Xxx

I've never actually tried that u know! Does it taste anything like diet coke by any chance??lol x

You can have coke zero, Dr pepper tastes sort of malty and fruity

Ooh must try it some time :)

Oh and the xfactors starting tonight! That's my mind preoccupied for a while lol x

I think it tastes like cherry coke with almond essence... My friend looked at me gone out when I said that though. It has more flavour than diet coke I reckon.

I think that's spot on saddlebag LOL I love it mmm

God its still so hot. I'm gonna watch trash tv all night, think its gonna be sweltering!!

Phews how's everyone doing?? X

I feel like a seal basking on the sofa- phewww! So hot still. My poor dog can't cool down either, he's a German Shepherd so has a double coat. I tried to shut him outside but he wasn't happy about that!

We poor doggy!

I'm wide awake, boiled already. Watching tv I recorded last week in my bra and pants LOL

Phewwws! Xx

Checking in

First meal .. so early normally don't eat til afternoon

Litre water
Two eggs scrambled with water only

Lots of green tea, water and veggies today

X let's get through Sunday!

I had a bar for beakfast and was in Tesco just after 7! Having water through the day and lunch out! Grilled chicken and salad! Lovely day out!

Ooh that sounds nice chuffy. Day 3 for me had the milk caramel for breakfast, I added an espresso to it and it was yummy, that's definitely going on the next order. Working till 3, so a bar for lunch and then see what I fancy later.

Have a good Sunday x

Back