weekend support thread

Had grilled chicken kebabs with green and yellow peppers, it came with a wrap but I didn't have that! Looking forward to some salad a bit later and a nice caramel shake!

Good work Chuffy :)

I'm having a raspberry shake, mmm Nom

Protein & 1 pack so far
2 to go, probably won't need a fifth pack only did tae bo today

Xx

Had my caramel shake, didn't add enough ice so it wasn't an icy cold thick shake but nice all the same! Now I am feeling peckish so sat drinking water and searching for holidays!

Officially too hot to eat.. phews. Gonna have a protein shake n more water.. swelterin!

Its way too hot.... I have my big leg session tomorrow.... it gonna be a sweaty one!!! Ha!

The sweat was dripping off my nose onto the chest pad of the pulldown machine... So sexy!! LOL

We are SO attractive!!! Ha....

My other half has bought a Schwinn airdyne.... gonna be having myself a go on that tomorrow!!! X

The bank holiday weekend is here...

Let's check in and keep on track :)

Xx

I'm ready to tackle the weekend! Have knocked myself out of ketosis after celebrating some exam success with a fairly healthy home made meal and no booze! but am starving now :( going for a run when OH wakes up and takes over the munchkin hopfully the rumbling will subside. Happy weekend x

Oooooh I'm working today.... which will keep me out of trouble.... I'm in the 'danger zone' as I have started re-feed!!! : /

MUST.......BE.......GOOD!!!!

You will do fabulous hunny :) so excited for you. I'll be joining you in two months!!

I'm making a latte n having a bar

I Upped my calories yesterday and a good loss thus mornin so gonna keep at it :)

Xx

I just want re-feed over... then i can settle into my new eating plan.... I'm gonna aim for 10lb off before my holiday..... 4 weeks yesterday!!!!

X

Whats your strategy for refeed? Mine is basically a phased version of competition diet

You will smash that 10lb :) Xx

I'm gonna follow the Slim and save to the letter....

Gonna start a re-feed diary tomorrow when i am off work!!!

Need to re-set my myfitnesspal too...... I'm quite excited...... Hehe!!!

Hoping for the 10..... but i do have my long weekend off .... But we'll see..... ANything over 7lb I'll be happy with but I'm going for th 10lb!!! X

Exciting stuff hun have a good day :)

Quicky checking in
Fried egg
Truffa
1 litre water
1 latte - made with slimmers milk

After a fab first week, (WI Friday morning) I had a funeral on Friday, which involved 8 hours of travelling, so ended up eating some of the buffet at the funeral, didn't go mad by any means and had shakes for breakfast and lunch, but I knew I was going to come out of ketosis, which I did. So yesterday felt hungry again, which was awful after a couple of days in glorious ketosis lol, but I stuck with the plan and will do again today so will hopefully be back in ketosis very soon, as I didn't have loads of carbs.

Hot Cafe Latte shake for breakfast (with added shot of espresso) this is now my breakfast everyday, love it!
lunch - having the vanilla & almond bar as in work (not tried this one yet)
mid afternoon - after work milk caramel shake, also hot with espresso - nom, nom
Not sure for dinner, maybe a spaghetti or chilli with some green veg.

Stay strong people :)

Few days and you'll be back in ketosis

This mornin
Truffa
Tea
Zero

Probably do eggs for lunch, still got curry pack to try... May do that with baby cauliflower Mmmmm

Raising my calories so far so good

Hope everyone is doing ok Xx

It is harder, I'm under duvet watching ocean giants. Pms ahoy! LOL

Back