Weekend!!!!

rebecca1608

I'm back on track at the moment, but weekends scare me! I have no structure and i'm all out of routine. Does anyone else have this problem, or have ways they deal with weeekends?

I struggle with weekends to. My hubby and kids have a take away one night over the weekend and I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself today so I think it's going to be perticulary hard.

I've found if I'm really craving something I just nip out on my bike for 10 minutes and that usually makes it pass.

Hi girlies I think the same about weekends. Remedy to wanting takeaway is picking a recipe u like which is low fat / takeaway alternative and cooking that. When i follow RC I find that takeaway normally gives me stomach ache or heartburn etc.....so this way I'm eating something I love (like stirfry cos my partner hates it!) and he's eating crap.....then to reassure myself I check the calories in what he's eating by googling it! If u do indulge just be careful what u pick / up your exercise / eat small amount. One meal out of 21 won't ruin your whole week unless u continue to eat badly. Good luck tonight xxx

It's here again!! Dreading wi tomorrow morning. Although I've been uber good, Wednesday was my birthday and was taken to out for lunch and dinner and cocktails. Haven't dared stand on the scales since!!

This isn't working as well as I'd thought it would tbh. But going to stick at it for the whole month. Maybe surprise myself! Having a 'bloaty' problem at moment, so maybe it's just that :eek:

I have had a terrible week, nothing but rubbish has passed my lips! Keep trying to start again, have a good day then eat rubbish at night!

So not looking forward to the weekend!

Back