Weekend !

letsgetlosing

Just a quick update about the weekend...thelasagne was really dry and so was no issue that I left most of it as nearly everyone did!Took the carrot cake home for my kids.

The kids party - I declined the wine but slipped and had a slice of chocolate cake. Afterwards I felt so sick and shakey and the next day I had the horrible bloated feeling again.

Been ok this week, turkey for dinner with veg :)
Also decided to stop the MIMs...think they need to go as yummy as they !

Sounds like you didn't do too badly...I'd have eaten the carrot cake as well as the chocolate one :p

I had an unavoidable lapse at the weekend too. It was my brother's birthday and he always gets us Chinese takeaway - refusal is not an option :(. I provided my own veggies instead of rice but ate the various meat dishes - complete with sugary sauce no doubt - so I probably went way over my carbs for the day.

The "bad" thing was that unlike your reaction to the cake, I had no particular consequences from my misdemeanor - no bloating, no sickness, no indigestion. I'm somewhat disappointed that my body didn't register its disapproval in some way!:confused: I suppose it will show up on the scales this week, though :sigh:

Well done for getting straight back on track, btw :D...that's always the dodgy bit!

thanks scrumples...feel like its gone out of my system. onwards and downwards I hope!

Back