Weekends are such a challenge

GoOliveGo

Ahhh... anyone else struggled to stay SS so far this weekend. I'm still sticking to it but last night I sooo wanted an alcoholic beverage to start the weekend. Today I actually went to KFC with my family and sat with a cup of tea - how hard was that!?! The weekends are very hard to pass by without sneaking something in...

hi FT, i find the weekends incredibly hard sometimes but I want to get to my target sooo much i try and distract myself as much as possible to stave nibbly thoughts, well done on not caving at KFC!! Just keep thinking about that party frock!!

xx

Well done for staying strong and not caving in to your cravings. I know its hard but keep it up

Week-ends are difficult and I am finding it hard too with it being week 1 aswell its weird not having food but I keep telling myself why I am doing this and that it will be worth the wait once I am move up the steps eventually.

Thanks both! I had to keep thinking about the slippery slope should I put a single morsel into my mouth.... it's all or nothing with me. I'm either on it or i'm way off it.

Hi Hypa2008. I'll keep that in mind... remembering why i'm doing this and not how hard it's feeling to do it! Good luck with your journey, I must say apart from the last 24 hrs it has seemed to get easier the further into SS I get. My appetite is next to nothing - it's my head I have to battle with.

Im the same i find weekends hard as i used to sit with btl of wine and big bar of chocci or some kindofunhealthy munchy....so i just glugg water all the time lol

weekends are soooooooooooooooo hard for me too, everyone is eating delish things and I have a soup:( just had half term off and it's been like one looooooog weekend but I've done it- was my bday on thursday too. I want to lose weight so I don't feel crap about myself any longer. We can do this chuck:)

Back